2.10

The auction is still going on, but at this time Huang Dezheng and Su Yibai have long lost the good mood they had at the beginning. One complexion is purple and the other is pale, sitting on the spot shaky.

"Old...Teacher..." Su Yibai almost fell on him with tears in his eyes, his face was full of guilt and panic, he looked at a loss.

With people around, Huang Dezheng gritted his teeth and desperately resisted the urge to push away his face. He sighed. He forced a stiff smile and grabbed Su Yibai's hand to comfort him: "It's okay, we are here to do good things!"

"You...you don't blame me?" Su Yi choked on nothing, he was moved and unbelievable in his heart, he wanted to cry and was extremely pitiful.

The words have already been said, he has no face not to pay. At this time, it is meaningless to blame him. It is better to improve his image and make him fall in love with himself more!

Thinking of this, the smile on Huang Dezheng's face finally became somewhat natural, he gently reached out his hand to wipe away the tears he had fallen, and said distressedly: "Silly boy! How could I blame you? You didn't do anything wrong."

"Teacher ..." Su Yibai was so touched that he threw herself into Huang Dezheng's arms with crying and smiling, completely forgetting the surrounding environment.

With more ironing in his heart, it is rare for Huang Dezheng not to care so much about the opinions of outsiders. He smiled softly and patted the thin back of his lover in his arms, and said: "Silly boy, you didn't do anything wrong, the mistake was that we ran into those who spend money like earth and extravagant and desperate!"

To the eyes of the students who were innocent in his heart, Huang Dezheng admired his purity while disgusting those merchants who were covered in bronze and hurt their lovers, and said with heartache, "This world has already contaminated by money! You still don't understand. In the eyes of those businessmen who draw the blood of the people to strengthen themselves, this little money is nothing at all. They are just showing off their wealth! And we are different! We are doing good things! They can't be compared with us at all!"

Su Yi was soft in Huang Dezheng's arms and bit his lip in doubt. He did not understand these words, but Teacher Huang is so kind, and what he said must be correct...

The more Huang Dezheng thought about it, the more he felt that he really shouldn't have come. He looked around with disgust for a while. He found that most of the people present were so-called successful people in suits and leather shoes. The unbearable numbers, the greater the dissatisfaction and depression in his heart.

Why? !

Why do you have done good deeds for so many years but still have a shy life in your pocket? Why do those people just spend a small amount of money but receive so much praise and respect for both fame and fortune? !

The more I think about it, the more I feel that even breathing the same piece of air with these people is a tarnish to myself!

Huang Dezheng's expression became extremely bad, he couldn't find any more energy to pay attention to the next auction. When the auction was over, he took Su Yibai and walked out quickly with a gloomy expression.

Su Yibai stumbled and tried to keep up with his footsteps, his thin wrist was a little painful, but he did not dare to say anything, so he could only bite his lip with tears in his eyes and endure silently.

===================

The auction is over, but most of the middle-aged men in suits and ties have been quiet, but Ye Sinian stood up and looked around indifferently for a while with a shallow mockery.