10.16

The tip of his tongue licked gently and slowly along his perfect lip line.

His breathing gradually accelerated for a few minutes, Ye Sinian opened his lips slightly, and the tip of his tongue poked out hesitatingly, touching the tip of the tongue that was trying to poke in.

The fiery kiss seemed to have ignited a raging flame in this dead darkness. The two slender bodies were finally entangled tightly together, and the sound of water spread far in the darkness.

Wu Luo buried his head in Ye Sinian's neck, his lips and tongue lingered on his sensitive ears, and those slightly rough hands did not know when they had gotten into his clothes.

After stroking his thin waist for a moment, Wu Luo gently rubbed Ye Sinian's earlobe with his teeth, and his hands descended along his hip.

"Hmm..." The breathing rhythm has long been messy. Ye Sinian's arms clung to Wu Luo's shoulders from behind. The kneading movements of his hands behind him became harder and harder. He couldn't bear it and could only shrank. The parts that were gradually awakened rubbed together.

Their breathing stopped for a moment.

The flames ignited violently, and the two of them were thrown away far away when they touched each other. The darkness made each other more sensitive and impulsive, and the breathing became heavier.

His slender legs were lifted, and they rubbed Wu luo's thighs through the cloth. Ye Sinian had been pressed against the wall vigorously by him for an unknown time.

The sturdy combat uniform was half cut by him.

Ye Sinian's round shoulders were delicate. His collarbone was exposed to some high temperature air.

During the time, all their breath was hot and humid.

Don't know if it's invisible.

The man who is keen to leave his mark on his lover is burying his head in Ye Sinian's white chest. His sharp teeth rubbing against it with his slippery tongue and made a deep red mark.

Ye Sinian grunted and opened his eyes impatiently.

In the darkness, a faint white light appeared at some point.

Ye sinian's pupils shrank suddenly and he woke up instantly.

The slender fingers in Wu Luo's hair trembled. Ye Sinian couldn't help pulling his hair hard, squinting his eyes and staring at the white spot, his voice hoarse: "What is that?"

Wu Luo looked back, his eyes of different colors were red at this time. He turned his head in silence, as if he was about to rub Ye Sinian into the flesh and blood, holding him tightly in his arms.

"It's really not the time for it to show up..." Wu Luo took a deep breath, and after fighting between heaven and hell for a long time, his eyes finally returned to normal different colors. His throat was hoarse and the tone of his showed his reluctant. His desire was so strong that it cannot be turned away. He breath in full of dissatisfaction.

Ye Sinian was staring at the white spot with a serious face. When he heard the words, he couldn't help but felt his heart jumped. His face suddenly turned red. He pursed his lips, rolled his face and stretched out his hand to dive down.

Wu Luo's body was shocked, and his breathing became heavy in an instant. He kissed Ye Sinian's neck closely, touching his smooth back with one hand, and holding Ye Sinian's hand with other hand.

"You... hurry up..." The voice was embarrassing and unbearable. The two hands were folded together, holding each other's hot objects, rubbing faster and faster. Ye Sinian's earlobe was so red that he was about to drop blood, but he couldn't see anything in the dark.

The ambiguous and imaginative voices spread farther and farther in the dark, and each other's breathing accelerated again a bit.

Ye Sinian clung to Wu Luo's shoulders.

There seemed to be white light flashing in front of him.

His slender legs were strained tight.

Finally...

==============================

The sound of the dressing sounded in the dark.

His breathing has not yet completely calmed down. In the dark cave, the ambiguous smell has not completely dissipated.

Reaching out to smooth the wrinkles on his clothes, Ye sinian lowered his head and pursed his lips, trying to treat what had just happened as an illusion.

It's better to pretend that nothing happened when things are done too badly.

Unsatisfied Wu luo grabbed his hand strongly, pinched his chin with one hand, kissed his lips forcefully, and murmured: "I'll wait....."

He reached out and touched the hot red ear tip of Ye Sinian.

Ye Sinian pursed his lips, pretending that he didn't understand what he meant, coughing lightly, and changing the subject: "Let's go!"

Wu Luo curled his lips, his eyes with different colors were full of meaningful light. He pulled his hand towards him and strode to the white spot that appeared out of nowhere and at the wrong time.

The delicious meat was just hanging over his mouth, but he couldn't eat it. One day he will eat it in his mouth... Now he's not in a hurry...

He's really not in a hurry...(T_T)

The white light spots are getting bigger and bigger as they approach. Don't know how long it will take.

Just when the two of them felt a little tired, the hole finally appeared in front of them.

Hot and humid air rushed forward, and a huge green lake appeared in sight. The surface of the lake was steaming with a vast amount of water vapor, and it was white.

"This is..." Ye Sinian frowned inexplicably, turned his head to look at Wu Luo beside him, and inadvertently scanned the dark traces on the stone wall of the cave entrance.

He raised his eyebrows slightly, Ye Sinian held his breath and narrowed his eyes.

Very simple paintings are engraved on the wet stone wall, in a long series, connected together.

The little figure in the painting has arms, legs and body like matchsticks. It is very simple, but it seems that somehow it makes people feel inexplicable...

In the first painting, three little figures were holding hands. They seem very close, groping side by side in the narrow cave.

Ye sinian frowned. He squinted and looked back.

The hands which were held together gradually loosened, and the three little boys slightly nervously grasped the weapons in their hands.

With the passage of time, the distance between the three people got farther and farther...

His eyelashes trembled, Ye Sinian pressed his lips tightly, looking at the three pairs of red eyes that were specially marked on the painting.