7.7

At this moment, everything around him seemed to cease to exist, Audrey held his warm little milk cat tightly, his deep eyes full of tender love.

He looked down at those blue eyes like sea water and his heart trembled unconsciously because of the joy in them.

Thinking of the purpose of his trip, Audrey's tender eyebrows were replaced by a serious look. He let go of his lover's thin waist, and his face stretched away.

A speculation flashed in his mind, Ye Sinian blinked at a loss. His pair of phoenix eyes were opened wide, staring at his lover whose entire aura became strong and serious.

Audrey pursed his lips, a trace of tension passed through the dark ink pupils, but more firmly, he stretched out his hand. His palm had a beautiful and delicate golden scallop.

Looking directly at his lover in front of him, Audrey moved his fingertips invisibly with his other hand hanging down beside him, his slender eyebrows trembled slightly, his voice was low and strong: "Ian, are you willing for me and you to become partners?"

A bright light flashed across Ye Sinian's blue eyes and his heartbeat almost stopped. He stared at his serious-faced lover in a daze and forgot how to react.

"Wow!"

The stunned Eli finally couldn't stand it anymore. He craned his neck and yelled, and instantly transformed into a majestic winged liger, staring fiercely at the hateful mermaid who wanted to abduct his little milk cat. He had his teeth reflecting the cold light in the light of the fire and was angry.

The sweet atmosphere of floating pink bubbles was instantly broken and everyone returned to their senses, with tangled expressions on their faces.

The people in the tribe were all known Eli's love for the younger son and they had already expected this performance at this time.

You know, Ian is not as strong and powerful as his brother Yis, but he is beautiful! It's not that there are no young orcs in the tribe who want to join in to show their courtesy, but Eli has been watching eagerly by the side. They are all fearful. They didn't expect that the mermaid Audrey would take a chance now!

People were either in regret or injustice, but at this time they couldn't help turning their eyes to that place, seeing with excitement.

After being frightened by his father's scream, Ye Sinian glanced at the big cat who was about to pounce and quickly took the small scallop in Audrey's hand. Loudly saying: "I'm willing!"

"Oh?!"

Eli, who was about to pounce on, was shocked by him and almost fell to the ground unimaginably.

His movement stopped and the tail behind him stiffened. He raised his furry head and looked at his little milk cat with wide eyes, in disbelief.

What did Ian just say? Did he hear it right? !

Almost everyone's eyes were projected.

The furry ears on the top of Ye Sinian's head trembled, he pursed his lips, feeling a little embarrassed for his slightly eager performance.

Audrey's eyes were already full of surprises. He stretched out his arms around his little lover's waist and kissed those willing lips softly but without denial.

The beast god is on, just now he was so nervous that he was indescribable, his lover did not respond for a long time, he was even ready to grab him!

Fortunately, everything worked out in the end.

Except...

there was another pair of lovers together under the witness of the beast god, almost everyone joined the ranks of cheers.