Tell you a secret (6)

Ye sinian clasped Adam's neck tightly. He gritted his teeth, tears filled his red eyes, but he never made a sound.

    The tip of his heart seemed to be pierced with a fine and dense pain, Ye Sinian buried his head in Adam's neck, and the hot tears fell straight into his collar.

    The hot teardrops slid down the collar, as if they were going to be burned into his heart. The expression on Adam's face was full of distress, but he also knew that the best way to vent at this time was to cry. So although the distress was extreme, but still he was holding back the other emotions in his heart, he tightened his heartstring and hugged Ye Sinian quietly.

    After all, he was a tree. He didn't understand human emotions very well before, and he was only full of affection for that little soft child, and he didn't know what love was like.

    Until that night he saw that unruly figure on the screen.

    That kind of numbness that was instantly hit by thunder and lightning, the kind of amazing that made his eyes shine...

    It seemed that after so many years of waiting, he finally had a reason and expectations.

    But unfortunately and fortunately, he encountered such a dangerous situation when he finally found him.

    He still failed to hear the sweet "Good morning! Adam!" but he could save his life.

    Until now, he still couldn't imagine that if he didn't have himself at that time...

    the child he was thinking of might no longer be like this, with red eyes in his arms.

    In the past, he didn't know what God's will is, and he didn't know what fate was destined, but when he truly had someone who never wanted to let go, he was really grateful.

    If we are destined to be together, those sufferings and pains will eventually be refined into sweetness by love.

    ======================================

    "Now, why don't I know you are still a crybaby?"

    Adam was joking, but his finger movements gently wiped away the tears from Ye sinian's face. His eyes touched those red eyes that were crying, and his heart was filled with distress.

    Ye sinian raised his eyes and glanced at him, then fell silent again without saying a word.

    With a sweet sigh in his heart, Adam raised his hand and rubbed the hair on his head, and took him back into his arms.

    Ye Sinian pursed his lips, reached out his arm around his neck, and gently rubbed his cheek against his shoulder.

    As long as he thinks about the dangerous things he has experienced before, as long as he thinks that he might almost lose him forever, Ye Sinian's heart can't help but tighten.

    How about having experienced hundreds of worlds and rich experience?

    That kind of self is nothing more than an empty shell without a soul.

    His heart was sour and soft, Adam lowered his head and dropped a kiss on his head, and said in a low voice, "Do you want to know how I think of all this?"

    "Well, how did you think of it?" Ye Sinian blinked, wet. His eyes were red. Although there was no sound just now, the voice was inevitably hoarse.

    He patted the back of his head distressedly, Adam said, "You won't cry after I say it?"

    Ye Sinian couldn't help but smiled and nodded gently.