7.4

He straightened his limbs and stretched out his lazy waist, even the fluffy wings on his back that hadn't stopped trembling, Ye Sinian opened his eyes lazily.

With a move in his heart, the lazy little milk cat on the stone bed disappeared instantly, replaced by a dark-haired teenager with a creamy white skin and a long and thin body.

Immediately after waking up from his sleep, his senses had not fully recovered to his usual clarity. Ye Sinian looked around blankly, it took a long time to realize where and when he was.

Thinking clearly why his dear one were not by his side, Ye Sinian shook his head abruptly, his azure eyes faded away.

Hearing the movement, Andy raised his head and said to the door curtain made of animal skins: "Ian? Are you awake?"

The two brothers were chatting outside and went to bed late last night, although he didn't know when they returned to the house, but it was almost noon now and Ian should wake up too.

"Wake up." Hearing his father's words, Ye Sinian rubbed his eyes and walked out staggeringly.

The little milk cat son came out from behind the curtain. Andy looked at his blushing cheek lovingly, his eyes softened to a pool of water, he pointed to the stone pot with the remaining food on the side, and smiled. "Aren't you hungry? I'm leaving broth for you, go and drink it!"

Ye Sinian blinked and said in a puzzled way: "Did Yis go to hunting again? And where's father?"

"A few days later, it's the Beast God Festival. Yis followed the patriarch and with them to hunt and prepare for food. And Eli took people to dig the white stone." Thinking of the lively Beast God Festival, Andy couldn't help but feel a glimmer of anticipation in his eyes.

The Beast God Festival is the day when the beasts worship the beast gods. Every day, all tribes will offer the most delicious and rich food to the beast gods. There will also be a bonfire party in the evening. Everyone will be happy in singing and dancing to express gratitude to the great beast god, then pray to the beast god for plenty of food and strong cubs.

Although all members of the Yige tribe are expelled, everyone is still very grateful to the beast gods for giving them a peaceful and prosperous shelter, so this day is a very important day for all members of the Yige tribe.

At this time, all members of the tribe will go out hunting together. The strongest and most delicious part of the captured prey will be reserved for the beast god.

Everyone firmly believes that as long as the food offered satisfies the animal gods, their future lives will be better.

Ye Sinian nodded his head seemingly understood, thinking that although he himself doesn't have a worship feelings for that animal god, the aboriginal people here are full of respect and worship, although the animal god has never appeared...

Andy looked at the little milk cat, who was obviously not very interested in himself, said helplessly: "I'm going to help clean the temple soon. Be good at home, don't run around, okay?"

Yesterday his little son ran to the beach and Yis had already told him. Although he believed that the mermaid Audrey would not take action against people from the same tribe, he was still a little worried.

After all, no matter how old Ian grows, he still seems to be the little cub who needs to be protected in the palm of his hand.

With the inhumane thoughts in his mind, Ye Sinian rolled his eyes and pretended to inadvertently: "Do you need help to make food for the Beast God Festival this time?"