5.7

In the competition arena, Yun Buqi in a blue brocade robe stood without withdrawing his hand, with a faint smile on his face, and his eyes slowly moved across the crowd.

He was very skilled at a young age. Under the wheel of battle, he also won dozens of martial arts rookies. Not only was he unharmed, even his breathing was steady and long. Everyone in the audience was surprised to see the details of the person on the stage.

Speaking of it, in recent years, there have indeed been many young heroes with good skills in the arena, but after all, they are compared with their peers, it is really not enough to compare with the old arena.

It's not that they are poor in martial arts, but that they have been walking for many years. Almost everyone has their own life-saving methods and famous tricks, plus experience and so on. Under normal circumstances, rookies can't beat the old arena.

However, Yun Buqi's performance of not giving up made the old rivers and lakes in the audience feel abrupt.

This person's tricky skills are unexpected every time he makes a move. If he doesn't really look like a young man, they would have think that this person is an old monster who has been famous for a long time.

Yun Buqi naturally didn't care about their opinions. Seeing that no one had been on stage for a long time to continue to challenge, he humbled his fists, smiled and said conceit, then went out from the competition arena.

Today is the first day of the martial arts conference. The players who are on the stage are all young knights who show their faces in front of the people of the rivers and lakes, and there are not many people who have to fight for life and death.

His disciple performed very well, Ye Sinian's eyes narrowed slightly, and he lifted his teacup to hide his unbearable smile on his lips.

The palace lord of the Hehuan Palace, who was hiding his face with a tulle and graceful, couldn't help but see the situation. A pair of glorious almond eyes looked over and joked: "Sure enough, the hero is a young boy. Ye Gongzi is really good, Brother."

Ye Sinian glanced at her lightly when he heard the words, and the cold eyes could not help but get a touch of temperature.

There was a flash of joy in the palace lord's heart. She was attracted by the cold, self-sufficient man in front of her at a glance, and then she changed positions with others and sat next to him in spite of her face, but this person seemed to be watching as if he didn't see her as a big beauty, not only did he bother to pay attention to her, but even owed a look.

But now, just because she was complimenting his little brother, he actually gave herself a smile!

Feeling a move in her heart, the palace lord's hands tightly squeezed the veil in her hands, and said: "Master Ye, your brother is so young, has he been married? The beauties in the acacia palace like him , everyone is infatuated. ..."

"Brother!"

Yun Buqi's joy and pride were ruined by the scene in front of him. He watched the diligent woman getting closer to his master. He was looking at her seriously, the jealousy and anger in his heart almost burst out, and the blood flashed in his eyes, and he couldn't help raising his voice to interrupt her.

"I didn't give up." Tu'er interrupted others impolitely, but Ye Sinian didn't seem to have seen it at all. He smiled at the obedient student who came to him, and praised without hesitation: " Good performance."

Yun Buqi didn't give up and walked to his master, nor did he sit down. He just stood in front of the master, glanced condescendingly at the woman who was not pleasing to the side, and then looked at his master. His disdain and fussiness has been completely replaced by intimacy. He smiled and said: "Are there any rewards?"