Tell you a secret (2)

As the days passed, the child seemed to have finally adapted to the life here, his personality became more cheerful and his physical condition gradually improved.

    There are basically only a few old people who find it difficult to leave this mountain village.

The child is at the age of playing, but there is no playmate around him. He should continue to feel lose, but fortunately he has a cheerful nature and this remote mountain is enough for him. It is also full of fun, and the flowers, plants, insects, and fish that have never been seen before fill the younger mind with joy.

    What's more, all his current minds were attracted by that magical tree.

    "Do you think this looks good?" The child's big black and white eyes are shining, and they seem to be filled with expectant light. A pair of small fleshy hands hold the drawing board and hold it high, as if to show his dream to the companion with this most intimate play. Turning his head with a smile, he asked the sturdy tree trunk behind him.

    A breeze blew by, and the leaves rattled.

    "Do you think it looks good too?" The child's eyes brightened a little bit, and the smile on his face was extremely sweet. He proudly looked at the very cool-looking room on the drawing board, and said with a deep voice: "Wait for me later. When I grow up, there must be a room like this!"

The walls must be painted with silver paint, just like in the movie his Dad made; there must be a comfortable reclining chair that can be rocked, the same as the one where his Grandpa sits every day; A huge golden hourglass with golden sand inside, like the drama played by his mother...

By the way! There will also be a beautiful tree inside, just like the one in front of him.

    How good it would be, with such a room, he no longer has to worry about going to heaven.

    The angel must be very kind, and will look good in his cuteness and let him take this room with him.

    In that case, even if he goes to heaven, he doesn’t have to worry about being lonely, how good...

    "If I die, would you miss me?" The child blinked, and held the drawing board hand back and closed it. With his eyes wide, he looked at the sturdy tree trunk behind him.

    Before he was sent over, he heard what the doctor said to his parents behind the door. Although there were a lot of things he didn't understand, the sentence "The condition may get worse, you must psychologically prepared" but it deeply impressed him in his heart.

    Before his grandfather in the next room went to heaven, the doctor said the same...

    He didn't know what heaven was, or why he didn't dare to ask his parents, but he knew that when a person died, he would go to heaven.

    So... he should die soon too, right?

    Same as that old grandfather of his.

    The number of leaves trembling like stars trembled, and the tall tree just felt that its heart that did not know where it grew was severely pulled, and it was full of distress.

    For the first time in his life, he hated his huge body very much.

    If he is a grass, can he comfortably wrap his ankles and small hands?

    If he grows shorter, will he be able to gently rub his face with soft and cool leaves?

    He didn't know where his extremely distressed emotions came from, nor did he understand what the sour emotions were, but in the midst of it, he felt that his previous self seemed to be missing half yuan's circle, until he saw that little figure, did he feel that he was finally fulfilled.