1.12

The lover in front of him was obviously taken aback, his slender phoenix eyes widened, looking at him in surprise.

    Seeing his rare gaffe expression, Qin Shiyue's sense of crisis intensified. He pursed his lips, stretched out his long arms to draw the white jade hand close, and rubbed the silvery white ring with his thumb. The dark color under his eyes became deeper, it seems that a silent storm is brewing.

    What kind of special meaning does the ring worn in such a special position represent?

    Qin Shiyue's eyebrows slowly frowned, the panic in his heart grew bigger.

    Feeling the strength of the ring being rubbed clearly, Ye Sinian was unsure. He looked at the man with his head drooping in front of him and asked tentatively: "Qin Shiyue?"

    "Yeah."

The man in front of him was low. Holding his head and holding his hand, the low voice is full of loss. The broad shoulders seem to collapse. The whole person seems to be wrapped in the gray depression, looking like a Big cat abandoned by the owner.

    Ye Sinian was startled suddenly, his heart was painful like needles.

    Holding the big hand with a gun cocoon with his left hand, and stroking his short stiff hair with the other hand, Ye Sinian raised his lips amusedly, leaned close to his arms and kissed his forehead, said in an intimate tone: "Where did you want to go!"

The warm palms gently rubbed the back of the neck soothingly, the slender and warm body of the lover in his arms, the refreshing smell of the lover's body in his breath, Qin Shiyue slowly stretched his eyebrows .

    There was a man's hair under his palm. Ye Sinian couldn't help softening his expression. He tugged at his ears and murmured, "This is not what you think!"

    "Isn't it from someone else?" Qin Shi Yue pressed his lips, his voice was low, his tone was cautiously temptation and hidden anxiety.

    "Haven't you sent it?" Ye Sinian turned his head and sprayed all his breath on Qin Shiyue's neck.

    "...No." The voice fell audibly, and even the look in his eyes seemed a little darker.

    "That's not it!" Ye Sinian reluctantly pressed his shoulders, trying to stretch the distance, but was suddenly tightened by the keen Qin Shiyue. He could only keep this kind of being caught in his arms.

Qin Shiyue was angry, Ye sinian said trying to calm him: "Even if you didn't send it, who else would give it to me? This is my own thing, it's fun to wear so I wear it."

After getting the answer, Qin Shiyue's frustration had faded. He hugged Ye Sinian tightly, with his head buried on the side of his neck, his heart was both sour and sweet.

   In his eyes, his lover Yesinian is naturally good in everything. Why does he think anyone does not love Yesinian? Men and women all over the world are rivals in his love! That's why he made such a big alarm when he saw the ring on his hand.

    But now, the lover in his arms who seemed extremely good to him even said that he would not take a ring except for himself!

    He naturally didn't want someone to covet his lover, but seeing his lover say that to comfort him, his heart was full of sweetness.

    "I'll be nice to you." Qin Shiyue sniffed Ye Sinian's familiar refreshing scent, rubbed his dry lips against his soft earlobes and said hoarsely, "I will always treat you well."

    Ye Sinian He also calmed down, the embracing posture made him not worry about his expression, so his face was rarely confused.

    The feeling that Qin Shiyue gave him was too serious and solemn, far beyond his imagination, completely different from the situation he had expected that the two could break up at any time.