4.9

It was night.

Yun Xiu frowned and looked at his expressionless little lover who put on a straight suit. He finally couldn't bear the worries in his heart. He walked off the bed half-naked and hugged his waist from behind, biting his ear. "Aren't I going with you?"

    Ye Sinian turned his neck to accept the close kiss from his lover behind him. He could not help but hook his lips. He smoothed out the wrinkles that did not exist on his body, and said: "No, there's no need. It's mine to handle."

It's Song Shu who almost abolished his lover. If he can get hurt by him under any circumstances, then he can't forgive him.

    Thinking of what Song Shu had done to his lover in his arms, a dark light flashed in Yun Xiu's eyes. He straightened him up to face him, grabbed his shoulder with his big hand, and stared at him with a serious expression. "But I'm still worried!"

    "The evidence collected by Song Shu is false and can't threaten me." Ye Sinian blinked, thinking his lover shouldn't worried about him being threatened by Song Shu.

    As how is this possible?

    What he wanted was to completely destroy Song Su, so he ordered people to produce false evidence and never left a trace of him.

    The cruelest thing in this world is that when a person has experienced darkness and thinks that he is about to gain light, he will completely push him into the abyss.

    Just like the original Song Zichu.

    And what he was about to do was to reveal the truth in front of Song Shu.

    It's simple.

    Yun Xiu looked at the "understanding" little love before him and felt his heart burst in tightness, frowning, he raised his voice: "In home, in the end it's me, you have to listen."

    Ye Sinian's eyebrows were raised, his phoenix eyes threateningly glanced, his chin lifted slightly: "You, say, what?"

    "I'm your husband, of course listen to me!" Yun Xiu was glanced at by those twinkling phoenix eyes, only to feel his heart softened. His brain couldn't help but blurt out, but it was too late to be annoyed as he said that.

    Looking at the depressed and speechless lover in front of him, Ye Sinian suddenly smiled, eyes full of sly triumph, he frivolously stretched out his index finger and hooked Yun Xiu's chin, and said, "Come on, yell at your husband, I'll listen!"

    Yun Xiu felt helpless for his conditioned reflex behavior. He looked at his delicate but strong lover in front of him. Suddenly he felt proud, strongly clung to his shoulders and pressed him into his arms. Domineeringly kissed those attractive red lips, and said in a very unquestionable tone: "I'll go with you! Be obedient!"

    Ye Sinian blinked, a little confused by Yun Xiu's sudden movements. He subconsciously stuck out the tip of his tongue and licked his lips. In his lover's strong manly arms, as if shocked by his dominance, he obediently nodded.

    Yun Xiu felt contented, while hugging his rare and well-behaved little lover in his arms, he reaffirmed in his heart that he needs to show his masculine side from time to time!

    Look! My little lover is immediately fascinated by my performance!

    Ye Sinian obediently leaned on his lover's chest, slightly raised his eyes and glanced at his lover who was proud and full of self-confidence, a smile flashed quickly in his eyes.

    ========================

    Song Shu laughed and patted Brother Liu on the shoulder, his gloomy eyes were full of excitement about success, and his hands trembled a little as he pressed down on the folder and said, "Brother Liu, when I get my revenge, you must show your face ! Let's go have two glasses!"