4.6

Ye Sinian walked forward behind Yun Xiu, his eyes fell on the man's back, feeling that the scene was a bit familiar.

It seems that in the long past, he also followed the man as he does now, his eyes slid inch by inch along the man's broad back, his heart was full of coveting.

Shaking his head to throw out such inexplicable thoughts, Ye Sinian was convulsed, and vomited in his heart that he was really crazy!

But...

Ye sinian pursed his lips, staring at Yun Xiu's beautiful muscle lines hidden under his white shirt, watching the fascinating curves of his muscles as he walks, thinking that the person in front of him is really the best.

Hmm...

probably it's just that his dear, who he doesn't know where is, can defeat him.

So, how can such a person come to a high school to be a teacher with a simple purpose?

Ye sinian pouted, but he didn't believe it anyway.

Yun Xiu walked in front, feeling the real gaze of the student behind him, and the anger in his heart was easily extinguished. He curled his lips, a faint satisfaction and pride rose in his heart because of his body.

Uncontrollably straighten his back, Yun Xiu's eyebrows twitched, showing an inevitable expression from an invisible angle. Thinking of his eagerness to confess his plan just now, his heart was full of excitement, but he didn't feel impulsive. But felt that the idea was simply a genius!

Because he couldn't stand it anyway, the man turned his attention to others!

Standing in front of the office and taking a slight breath, Yun Xiu constricted his mind. While thinking about how to speak later so that he wouldn't frighten him, he stepped on his long legs and walked into the office first.

Ye Sinian raised his eyes slightly and looked at the young teacher who was leaning on his desk in front of him, looking directly at him. His eyes seemed to be like ordinary students who were called to the office to talk by the teacher in charge. Ask, why don't you sit down?

Yun Xiu confronted his phoenix eyes with a dash of confusion, and felt that his heart was beating violently. He resisted the urge to reach out and touch the person's beautiful eyes, his voice was slightly hoarse, and said: "Do you know why I told you to come out?"

A dark light flashed under Ye Sinian's eyes, his eyebrows were slightly frowned, and his phoenix eyes curled slightly, as if he really couldn't figure out why, he whispered: "I don't know."

'"I've been so obvious..."

Yun Xiu curled his lips and smiled, pulling his long legs to close the distance between the two, grabbing Ye Sinian's arm with one hand and pressing him on his shoulders, and firmly confined him to the wall.

Between them, the eyes of the two intertwined. The gentle disguise in his eyes finally disappeared, he was full of domineering. He lowered his head slightly and approached the student who seemed to be stunned by his actions. He said in magnetic voice: "Don't you know? Huh?"

A trace of vigilance and defensiveness flashed quickly in Ye Sinian's eyes. He didn't expect this person to play cards so unreasonably. He frowned and avoided the man who spilled on his neck. He breathed hotly, and said coldly: "Teacher, I respect you!"

Yun Xiu was amused by him, he laugh out loud. The force in his hand was lightened a bit, but he didn't mean to distance each other at all, instead he got closer, the breath of the two almost blended together.