9.15

Leaning on the table and trying to reduce his sense of existence, Dou Kai carefully moved in the direction of Ye Sinian next to him, lowered his voice and said: "Yi Che, do you think the professor will discover my secret?"

Thinking of him last night scratching his ears and cheeks for a long time, he came up with the "brilliant idea".

The smile on Ye sinian's lips remained unchanged, and his lips barely moved, but the same depressed voice still passed into Dou Kai's ears: "He will remember it to your burning incense."

Dou Kai, who became more worried as he thought about it, said : "..."

Is it too late for him to pretend to be sick and escape?

"Everyone's performance last night was very good!" Professor Wu pushed his glasses, with a clear smile on his lips, scanned the young faces, and joked: "They are also in a tacit understanding. Before I checked the unread emails were still zero, and when I came back, the number became sixty-nine..."

The students below showed a tacit "shy" smile.

Temporarily holding Buddha's feet...

As usual, Professor Wu first praised everyone's overall level greatly. A crowd of foreign majors who came here admiringly and had not heard of his class before were excited. They almost felt that they had written an amazing article!

Unlike their excitement, the expressions on the faces of the students of this major are getting more and more subtle.

After more than a year of "destruction", they also know something about Professor Wu's habits. They all know that he likes to comment on everyone's homework in class, and is a little different from the style of his podium overlord. He will praise the overall situation first, but don't just be happy at this time, because what happens next will make you discover what it's like to smile little by little on your face..."Pleasure."

You know, according to the rules summarized in the past, the more you boast now, the worse you will fall later. After all, in addition to the personality of the overbearing president in the elegant and funny class, Professor Wu also has an almost full-level but his skills forgotten...then strike destruction.

"But..." Professor Wu's conversation turned, his pair of deep eyes circled under the podium, and a seemingly non-existent smile appeared on his lips.

It's coming!

All the history students immediately sat in jeopardy with serious expressions, ready to make a confession.

Noting their abnormal performance, the students of foreign majors also gave a chuckle in their hearts, and paused for a while with the invisible smile on their faces.

"Li Jiahe." The smile on his lips deepened, and his fingertips were placed regularly on the table. Professor Wu's deep eyes looked straight at the tall man sitting in the first row with a big white tooth.

The boy said: "The article is well written, most of the content can be seen to be original, and the wording and sentence formation is not rough..."

Suddenly he was called by his name, the smile on Li Jiahe's face was a little less, but listened when the teacher was boasting about himself, he couldn't help laughing more happily, wondering if he was a wizard? Is the article written indiscriminately last night really so good? Does he want to transfer his major to the history department?

He was thinking about getting higher and higher. Then he saw Professor Wu who was in good shape on the podium, who was in his sixtieth year, raised his mouth and said:

"But I am very puzzled, who is Philip? What is the Battle of Mara? The battle? Marshal Otus clearly worshiped the primitive sect, how could he join the Xishan Hidden Society, which only recruits Protestants? And..."

The mosquito coil ring turned in his eyes, Li Jiahe stunned in place with his mouth open, and raised his head dumbfounded.

Looking at Professor Wu on the podium, he only felt that his 1.8-meter big man became smaller and smaller with his rhetorical voice, he just wanted to hide in the table hole trembling.

Almost everyone had a subtle sympathy on their faces, they looked openly or secretly at the tall and shrinking back in the first row.

The expression on Dou Kai's face became stiffer, and he looked at the ruined figure with tears in his eyes, only feeling that his future was dark.

At what point did he think of his brain last night to come up with such a bad idea, and he still feels triumphantly witty?

With Professor Wu's fiery eyes, is there no hope at all for him?

As the saying goes, the good is not the bad spirit.

Professor Wu finally ended his endless rhetorical questioning. He pushed his glasses and smiled like a spring breeze. He said to the lingering Li Jiahe:

"Go back and revise it and send it to me again."

Li Jiahe didn't pardon and nodded sharply.

Nodded with satisfaction, Professor Wu looked down at the bottom and tapped his fingertips on the table again, and the crisp tapping sound resembled a soul reminder ringing in the ears of everyone below.

Feeling his gaze shot from the first of the classroom to this end, Dou Kai tensed his back quickly, and his expression was a little chapped.

"Dou Kai." Professor Wu clearly curled her lips and looked directly at Dou Kai, whose eyes widened suddenly, and said: "You, young man, your mind is quite slippery!"

Dou Kai gave a sudden chuckle in his heart, as if on top of his head, he was smashed a huge purple thunder that prompted him to show his true shape.

"The content is good, and some of the ideas are also very novel, and the digging down is quite a brilliant article, but..."

Professor Wu looked at his increasingly bitter face, and said: "Why did you add so many words at the end of the article? Changed the font color to white? Did you feel too happy to write the article? But why are there so few words in the text? And..."

Dou Kai is killed by one blow, vomit blood and die.