2.1

It was early in the morning when he drove home from a taxi. Although this body was in good physical condition, after a long period of running around, he was still a little tired.

    Ye sinian took off his glasses and pinched his eyebrows. Although his body clamored for rest, his spirit was very excited. After all, he wanted to meet the parents of the original owner. He could not act too suspiciously, and he could not stay the same. Although imitating the character of the original owner is a piece of cake for him as an actor, the somewhat cowardly and autistic character is not suitable for his next plan.

    Fortunately, after graduating from university, the original owner left home and returned to China. Don’t be too normal if you haven’t seen a personality change for several years.

    The news of his returning home was not told to his parents in advance, so the villa was still quiet, only the chirping birds came from the garden.

    Ye Sinian slightly hooked his lips. The original owner’s adoptive parents acted as shopkeepers after the eldest son became an adult and moved to this quiet town to live a happy life. The exquisite villa in front of him was designed by them when they retired. It looks like being in a fairy tale from a distance, it is full of warmth and comfort.

    The smell of grass mixed with the breeze, Ye Sinian paid to get off the car, stood on the side of the road and took a deep breath. His tired body and mind seemed to be relaxed a lot.

    Now, I am Pei Xiuning, and I will firmly guard the family in my heart, and will not let them experience that kind of heartache and sadness again.

    Ye sinian slowly raised his lips, the phoenix eyes covered by the glasses also slightly curled up in a sure arc.

    Pushing open the fence and standing in front of the blue door, Ye sinian looked around, bent down and lifted the flower pot in the corner, as expected.

    There was a warm smile in the phoenix eyes, Ye Sinian pulled the flowerpot back to its place, with a small key lying in his palm.

    This is a habit specially developed by their family for the original owner, because the original owner often forgets to bring the key since he was young, so his parents used to put a flower pot at the door and hide the key under the flower pot until today, even if they know he moved. Even though the original owner hasn't returned for several years, the habit of leaving keys for their little son who is not talkative and a little confused has not changed.

    The warmth in his eyes flashed away, Ye Sinian frowned when he remembered the culprit because of whom every time the original owner lost the key.

    The original owner had always been afraid to recall his childhood life in the orphanage, and buried that memory deeply in his heart. This also led to the fact that even if his adoptive parents loved him very much later, he did not dare to act like ordinary children. Because he was very scared in his heart, afraid that he would be sent back to the orphanage because of the dislike of his adopted parents, as others said, where he feared the most.

    The original owner was so sensitive that he was almost autistic because of his childhood experiences. Later, when he met the brother who was gentle and polite in front of him, he was even more terrified. Because the people he saw most in his childhood were all kinds of child abusers, he was very afraid that Pei Biyuan would beat him, although Pei Biyuan just yelled every time.

    This kind of fear has been throughout the life of the original owner, finally developed to the point where he was afraid to hear the three words of Pei Xiuyuan, and the reason why he returned home after graduation was not even dare to return, part of the reason was to avoid his brother, Pei Xiuyuan.