10.11

There was a moment of silence in the surroundings. The blue-green vines on the side of Ye sinian's neck were more vivid, and his dark green eyes were staring at the thin and pale man not far away, his eyes were full of vigilance and hostility.

The man's half-length black straight hair had grown to his shoulders, and it was slightly dampened by water vapor. It hung straight to the side of his face. Those thick black pupils stared at Alan, his pale thin fingers lightly touched his brow through the air.

Boom~

It seems like a flame is ignited from his heart. The two-meter-tall Alan shrank back with a blushing face. He was obviously muscular and huge, but tried to hide in Ye Sinian's shadow.

Ye sinian: "..."

The strong man who was half a head taller than himself tried to hide behind him. Even at such an angry moment, Ye sinian couldn't help but draw the corners of his eyes and droop from his forehead in a large row of thick black lines.

On the other side, the thin and pale man's fingertips trembled slightly. A faint smile was fainted in his ink-colored eyes, but he glanced at Ye sinian, who was used by Allen as a safe haven. The anger in his eyes rose sharply and deeply.

The look in his eyes became colder and colder, but the curvature of the lips of the man in a neat suit became a little bigger. He moved slowly and withdrew his hand, and his chin was slightly raised.

The dark-green pupils shrank suddenly, Ye Sinian's heart tightened, and the blue-green vines on the side of his neck flashed with naked eyes.

Not far away, a turquoise leaf was wrapped in the warm wind and fell to the ground faintly.

Alan opened his eyes abruptly, staring dumbfounded at the two people who were fighting each other in an instant.

The anger was filled in their icy eyes, fierce and merciless killing moves, broken leaves that were swept up, and the sound of breaking air between his legs...

"Hey..." Alan only felt like his mind became almost a piece of paste. He stared at the two people who were fighting each other in a daze. He felt that there was something very important that he had neglected...

how...how...they started to fight... ...

A cold light flashed in Ye Sinian's eyes, the blue-green vines on the side of his neck became a bit darker. A cold smile appeared on his lips. The shot was as fast as lightning. The vines pierced from his wrist, and his face turned toward the opposite side. The ruddy man waved it away.

The neat suit on his body has long been splashed with yellow-green juice and fine grass blades. At this moment, he looked a little embarrassed. The man with half-length black hair was flushed with anger. He turned around abruptly, avoiding the leaves. At Sinian's attack, he was obviously at a disadvantage in this fight. He gritted his teeth, and his scary dark pupils looked not far away.

The tall man tensed his muscles tightly, his eyes followed closely with Ye Sinian's figure with anxious eyes, and he didn't even bother to take a look at his side...

There was a sting in his heart, and his face became even more pale. A bit bloody, he withdrew his gaze bitterly, and inadvertently swept over his coat that was exactly the same as Alan, and he was even more angry, watching Ye sinian's eyes almost turned red...

a dazzling red light flashed by.

Ye Sinian's dark green pupils shrank suddenly, his curly eyelashes trembled slightly, and his eyes stared vigilantly at the man in the suit who had a more evil aura.