3.10

"Why did you ask me to come over?"

Standing in front of the sick bed, Ye Sinian had a wistful smile on his lips, his eyes fell coldly on the face of Father Du, who became more than ten years old in overnight.

"Xue, Xue!" Father Du raised his hand tremblingly, staring at Ye Sinian's face, his eyes full of resentment: "Kill!"

Knowing that he will never recover for the rest of his life, Father Du hated the Xue a long time ago, how can he take care of any face? What's more, he can only be paralyzed in bed now, even if he is convenient, he has to lay down for help, he has no dignity in long ago!

How could he let go of the culprit who caused himself to such a degree? !

The corners of his lips were curled, Ye Sinian's eyes slowly showed a complex emotion mixed with sarcasm and contempt, and he said lightly: "You want me to kill Xue?"

Du's father nodded hard because of the stroke. It is difficult for him to control his body to make the desired movements, but these simple movements made him sweat in anxiousness.

Ye Sinian looked at the eager-eyed man on the bed like a clown. Compared to Xue, he disliked Du Fu, who was so heart-warming but able to sacrifice his parent and child.

Xue is certainly hateful, as she is not the mother of the original owner after all. Although it is not a good thing for the stepmother to treat the son of the original partner harshly, it is not too surprising.

But Father Du is different. Du Qinghuan is his biological child, but he didn't care about the original owner. In his heart, Du Qinghuan is only a product he uses to please others and pave the way for himself. He uses Du Qinghuan to use it to make himself comfortable, even afraid Du Qinghuan had a good life, marrying him to Young Master Wang, whose fame was so bad throughout the capital.

Didn't he know that Du Qinghuan would live a miserable life?

He knew clearly that even in the original path of fate, when the original owner asked his father for help when the man's back house was unbearable and collapsed, he not only did not lend a helping hand, but instead acquiesced to Xue's message to the Wang family, saying that he didn't care about Du Qinghuan's life nor his death.

The original owner was already in a weak position, with the assurance that the Hou Mansion would not pursue it, how could the Ji concubines who were jealous and cruel, let him go?

The original owner died, he and his unborn child died in the dilapidated little courtyard, under the malice of everyone.

The irony is that those people also include his only relative in this world, his father.

Even after experiencing hundreds of worlds, Ye Sinian could not imagine the despair of the original owner when he died.

Looking at Ye Sinian's spiteful eyes, Father Du seemed to realize something was wrong, staring at his son who had become completely strange in front of him.

Although he had never known him before, but in the impression, that was clearly a person who had no opinion in front of him!

"No, I won't avenge you, Xue's will live well, but you..." Ye Sinian's lips made him laugh terribly, he bent down slightly, lowering his voice and said: "You can only slowly decay in this bed, without freedom, without dignity, everyone will look down on you..."

The smile on Ye Sinian's lips grew bigger, the malice in his eyes became more intense. When he stayed in bed, he had already planned to stop, but this revengeful Father Du insisted to invite himself over.