8.16

After all, it will never be possible to maintain the relationship unilaterally. If he has ascended the throne without the threats that will shake his position, then he will not be so bored, but the point is that he is still just a prince. That's it!

Even his position is gradually unstable, and if he is not careful, he will lose to all the princes!

Why would the third brother not be considerate of his own difficulties?

He is no longer a kid, and he can't be his own help. Why should he continue to cause such troubles to drag him down?

When Li Bingxun overturned the obstructing guard and broke into the study, the prince was listening to the doorman to advise him.

Without the drag of the three younger brothers, Concubine Mei couldn't find anything to attack on them, so Chaozhong fell into a strange balance during this period of time and was calm.

He was about to put forward his own thoughts on the doorman's suggestion, when he heard that the door was kicked open, Li Bingxun appeared in the sight of everyone, dressed in a short shot which was dusty.

With red bloodshot eyes, Li Bingxun's face was as dark as water. He glanced around the doormen, and finally stopped at the prince who was surrounded in the middle. His tone was stiff, with anger implied: "Second brother, you let them go out first."

All the guests were taken aback, and when they reacted, their hearts became angry again.

Although they all rely on the prince to achieve their ambitions, they still have the most basic self-esteem. The third prince usually cause the prince to cause those troubles, let alone, after all, the prince is willing, and he has never had direct contact and conflict with them, but what is going on now? !

Does he see them as lowly servants who can come and go? !

Receiving the angry gazes of everyone, Li Bingxun's anger that he had just suppressed began to writhe in his heart again. His murderous eyes swept everyone's faces one by one, and the threat in his gaze was self-evident.

There was something in the eyes of the prince that flashed quickly, but he knew the temperament of the third younger brother, knew that he had no reason to speak, and feared that irreversible conflicts and contradictions would really occur, he swallowed. His face was unpleasant but smiled towards those who was angry. He grimaced and nodded his head, said gently authentic:

"At this day, gentlemen must also lack, so today will be end here now,"

The congregation disciples were helpless, but they had a deep understanding of how the prince spoiled his younger brother. Although they were very dissatisfied with this, they still retreated.

But inevitably, Li Bingxun's image in their hearts has deteriorated a lot.

The prince looked at Li Bingxun. He beckoned and motioned him to come and sit down. He smiled and said, "Third brother, you are back so fast!"

Li Bingxun's anger was instantly ignited by his words, and he was red. Looking at him accusingly with eyes full of accusations, the blue veins in the neck raged, and he asked loudly: "Rou Fei is back! Why didn't you tell me?!"

Just now, he could only watch his beloved being occupied by another man. That feeling of helplessness turned into violent at this time. He stared at the prince angrily, the anger in his heart was endless, and he could not control his emotions at all! The tone was very aggressive and full of violence: "Why do you want to hide from me?!"

The prince was taken aback for a moment. He blinked a little dazedly. He couldn't figure out the situation when he was questioned by Li Bingxun, but he was caught for the first time in his life. This kind of anxious and pale face asked, the dissatisfaction in his heart is even thicker, but after all, he have been used to taking care of him, so he suppressed the dissatisfaction in his heart, and said in doubt: "My third brother, I sent you a letter. Didn't you receive the letter?"

"What letter?" Li Bingxun's anger suddenly stagnated, his eyes full of anger and questioning were slightly clearer, and he asked suspiciously.

"I specially sent someone to rush to tell you the news that Concubine Roux was recovered..." The prince was even more puzzled, frowning: "You didn't receive the letter? Then why did you come back suddenly?"

Li Bingxun's full anger was immediately replaced by guilt and embarrassment. He guessed in his heart where the person delivering the letter was and missed him, so he didn't care much and said casually: "I met a fortune-telling Taoist in Qinghe Town. What he said..."

Li Bingxun paused when he thought of what the Taoist priest said, for fear that the prince would ask what the Taoist priest said, and his expression became a little unnatural.

After all, he still did not dare to say what he liked about Concubine Roux in front of the prince.

Such a rebellious feeling, he knew that if the prince knew about it, let alone support, the greatest possibility would be to keep himself far away from the capital and cut off his thoughts completely.

So in front of the prince, he could only disguise the affection between men and women as the kind of admiration of the younger generation for the elders. Because the concubine was very gentle to himself before, and then disappeared to save himself and almost died, so the prince treated his feelings not too strangely.

The prince did not notice his unnaturalness at all, even all his mind was attracted by the Taoist priest. Thinking of the secrets he had heard inadvertently, he looked at Li Bingxun with bright eyes and said, "What is the name of the Taoist priest?"

Li Bingxun quietly breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that he didn't follow up what the Taoist priest said. Although he thought his question was a bit strange, he racked his brains to remember, and said: "It seems to be called Zi..."

"Zi Yuan!" The light in the prince's eyes was even worse, and his breathing became a little hurried unconsciously.

"Yes! It's Ziyuan!" Li Bingxun suddenly realized, and for a while, he looked at the prince with bright eyes and said: "Second brother, do you know him?"

The prince was taken aback, abruptly suppressing the complex emotions in his heart, and he evoked a touch. He smiled indifferently and said: "I have heard about him. Seeing how you look like a dusty servant, don't you hurry up and wash and change clothes?!"

The prince had misunderstood and questioned him, feeling nervous in his heart.

Li Bingxun couldn't help but heaved a sigh of relief when he heard the words, nodded and then turned and left the study.

In the quiet study room, the prince frowned slowly. He looked down at his hands and muttered: "Zi Yuan..."