8.3

Ye Sinian's eyes narrowed slightly, his curly eyelashes cast a fan-shaped shadow under his eyes. His eyes flashed and his gaze quietly swept across the slender palm that was stretched out in front of him.

The skin was fair and the bones were distinct and the palm veins were distinct.

Ye Sinian glanced up at him with a smile and the brilliance in his eyes flowed.

The man dressed as Taoist suddenly brightened his eyes and smiled more sincerely.

The young man who had been waiting by the side stared at him with wide eyes, only to feel that it was not pleasing to his eyes.

Isn't his master too careless? Aren't Taoists all monks? But where is this person look like a monk? He looks like a liar!

Gritting his teeth angrily, the young man glared fiercely at the Taoist priest who was staring straight at his master with a smile on his face, wishing to pounce on him and beat him full of peach blossoms!

The gaze cast on him was too hot, Ye Sinian coughed, and said: "This Daoist..."

"You can call this poor Dao Ziyuan!" The man smiled, his eyes gleaming: "Calling the Dao Master is too much. It's alienated!"

With a flick of his eyebrows, Ye Sinian's eyes flashed with a distinct surprise.

Ziyuan...

In the data, isn't the Taoist priest who finally saved Zhao Feixiao, was named Ziyuan ...

The image of the Taoist master who was impressed by Xianfeng Dao with long bones and fluttering instantly shattered.
Ye Sinian raised his eyes and looked in front of him, the tall and handsome man with scorching eyes had a delicate expression. His mouth twitched.

The tall steed snorted and ran steadily on the bluestone streets with its horse hooves.

Sitting outside the carriage, the young man was driving the horse carefully while listening to the movement inside the carriage with an angry expression on his face. His whole body was ready to go and rushed to the past as long as he heard a little change!

He really didn't understand, how could a glamorous figure like his own master invite such an obviously glib liar back to the mansion as a guest?

Thinking of his master's friendly attitude towards others, Xiao Si sighed bitterly.

His dad asked him to follow the master well and said that there must not be any mistakes, but a man of noble temperament like the master is too easy to be deceived!

=================================================

Inside the carriage, the noble son raised his eyebrows and glanced sideways at the man sitting next to him, as if asking, why do you have to come over and squeeze me?

The liar's pupils, who were obviously glib and slick, shrank slightly. He turned his head to look at the perfect side face on his side and a dark current surging in his eyes.

"Ahem, I haven't consulted the name of this son?" Zi Yuan straightened his back and opened his mouth with heavy eyes.

"Zhao Lingqiu." Ye Sinian curled his lips, looked at him in a sitting posture with his head resting on his hand, raised his eyebrows and said, "What does it mean?"

The breeze gently burrowed into the carriage window and the air seemed to faint. With a faint fragrance of wine, the unparalleled handsome man tilted his head and looked at him, his phoenix eyes were glowing with water, he was a little drunk.