8.2

Getting rid of the hostess who was asking him about interesting things about the country, Ye Sinian hurriedly had lunch and left the house.

The heroine's attention has only been temporarily shifted. If he wants to solve the problem more thoroughly, he still has a lot to do.

To be honest, it's not that he never thought of solving the two directly, but that is too simple and rude. Although he likes this one, it does not conform to the character of the original owner.

As the eldest son of the Zhao family, Zhao Lingqiu has an upright and gentle personality. He has always been a gentle and elegant son. Because Zhao Feixiao has been weak and sick since she was a child, she was later asserted that she will not live until twenty years old. He regrets and cherishes her in his heart. Zhao Lingqiu have always cared for this sister.

Although Zhao Lingqiu died because of Zhao Feixiao in the end, there was no hatred in his heart at the time. He just fell short of his plan and felt angry and regretful for failing to rescue his sister.

According to Zhao Lingqiu's personality, it is unlikely that he would commit a murder.

Although Ye Sinian has no sibling affection for Zhao Feixiao, since he occupied someone else's body and took on the task of counterattack, of course he had to plan carefully and kill the two protagonists at once.

Moreover, this is an imperial power society!

He naturally has the means to ensure that he will not be discovered after killing someone, but Li Bingxun is the third son of the prince and there is also a prince brother who takes care of him as his lifelong responsibility. If Li Bingxun dies, the prince will naturally not let go of any clues. And the clues of Li Bingxun and Zhao Feixiao's affair has no way to hide.

Apart from other things, it must be that this matter alone is not a secret to the prince.

Without a perfect plan, he is unwilling to risk being implicated.

You know, if there is a case, dozens of lives in the Zhao family can't be saved.

On the streets paved with bluestone slabs, the carriage moved slowly.

Inside the carriage, Ye sinian enjoyed the slight shaking, as if there were no bad thoughts that could not be humane in his head, his face was gentle and calm.

=========================================

Li Bingxun pushed away the singer in his arms irritably and drank the wine in one shot.

He stayed in Qinghe Town for a long time. He was planning to leave after watching a lantern. Who would have thought that he would meet someone so similar to Roufei?

Since Concubine Rou fell into the water to save him, his already violent temper has become more difficult to suppress and he doesn't want to suppress it anymore. He knows his father's attitude towards him. He has no chance to inherit the ruling. Then why can't he do whatever he wants?

Concubine Rou is the only woman who treated him well after the death of his mother. Unlike the concubine Ji in the back house who had been thinking about climbing the dragon and attaching the phoenix to fight for the position of the princess, she was simply caring about him and had no other purpose.

He was full of concern and pity for Concubine Roux in his heart, even thought about whether he should be beaten by his father, as long as he let Concubine Rou be free. But things backfired. He hadn't acted yet and he completely lost Concubine Rou.

There seemed to be a dissatisfaction hole in his heart. He felt that he would never fall in love with a woman again.

Until... he met her.