2.9

Rong Buping? How could he appear here? !

    Ye Sinian frowned suddenly, his phoenix eyes swept slightly, he carefully examined the unhappy president who hid his identity.

    Rong Buping, as the protagonist of this world, is naturally not very old and looks very handsome. It is probably because of his high position all the time. Even if he tries to keep a low profile as he does now, he will still inadvertently reveal his actions. Out of that kind of domineering aura of uncompromising.

    Raising his eyebrows lightly, Ye Sinian said in his heart that the president of Tianliang Wangpo attacked! It must be domineering.

    Glancing uncomfortably at the disappointing assistant, Rong Buping frowned and looked at Pei Chuyuan, who didn't know who he was.

    When his eyes collided, Rong Bu met the pair of phoenix eyes full of interest and scrutiny in surprise, his heart moved suddenly.

    Unlike what he imagined, Ye Te, who is obviously closely related to Pei Chuyuan, is not a woman. On the contrary, although his facial features are exquisite and beautiful, the self-confidence and heroic spirit that reveals between his eyebrows will not make people mistake his gender.

    Obviously, that was a man with a strong heart.

    Rong Buping squinted his eyes, feeling that he became more interested in Pei Fuyuan.

    After all, from being cold to being gay, the role change is quite interesting.

    And...

    Rong Bu glanced calmly across their clasped hands, suddenly curled his lips.

    He himself is cold, he doesn’t know how many men he’s been to, but he has always known that those people have various purposes. He may be able to get the best climax from them, but forever, for him is impossible to get the refuge of the soul.

    Su Yibai was the first person he met who had a relationship but no interest involved. He was very interested in that simple and innocent child, but he had seen too much betrayal and darkness. The so-called love has never held up hope.

    but now……

    Rong Buping pushed his glasses to cover up the sudden anger and mockery in his eyes.

    How could Pei Xiuyuan get something he couldn't get?    

Those two people are close to each other because of what kind of interests are involved...

Thinking of this, Rong Buping lifted his lips and smiled suggestively at Ye Sinian who was looking at him.

    He suddenly felt that if he succeeded in snatching the man who looked very *sexy, the pleasure and sense of accomplishment would definitely be greater than that of annexing Pei.

    Watching the man who had leaned in his arms lay under other men, Pei Xiuyuan's expression must be very interesting at that time...

Ye sinian's eyes frowned strangely and looked not far away with a smile on his face. Rong Buping, trembling as he was struck by thunder, withdrew his eyes and sat up straight like a ghost.

    Is that person really the original president attacking that domineering side leaking Tianliang Wangpo? It's okay to laugh so lustfully. What are you doing? ! Sending out in public. Sure enough, there is no moral integrity!

    Gee!

    He kept spitting in his heart, Ye Sinian hurriedly turned his face and stared at Pei Chu, who was beside him, so that he could use his lover's handsome face to wash his almost blind eyes.