8.7

The largest inn in Qinghe Town.

Inside the room, the heavy breathing and strange noises finally ceased.

Li Bingxun, who was known to be troublesome, opened the bed net naked and walked to the table to take a sip of herbal tea.

"Master?" The little eunuch's face with cold sweat on his forehead poked out of the bed, his face was very pale because of the man's brutal treatment, and a deep tooth mark was bitten out of his lower lip.

"What's the matter?"

Li Bingxun didn't look back. He naturally knew how miserable the man in bed was as he was tossed by him. For this period of time, he had been imagining Zhao Feixiao's face that looked like this soft concubine, and hope has accumulated a lot.

He drank too much wine in the afternoon. Where can he remember the temperance whom he has been tossing since coming back to now.

When he grew up, he never thought that there was a need for restraint in this kind of thing. He was a dragon, but the little eunuch was just a physically disabled eunuch. In his opinion, this was a favor.

The thin-skinned little eunuch got out of the bed while gritting his teeth and resisting his discomfort. He walked behind Li Bingxun and carefully said, "Are you going to see Miss Zhao tonight..."

Li Bingxun was drinking a tea meal.

After sipping, his whole body relaxed, before the tipsy feeling groggy head also awake a lot. Listening to the words of a small eunuch, Li Bingxun then remembered that he had a private meeting tonight with Miss Zhao.

Looking down at time, Li Bingxun frowned, and said: "It's too late."

Almost an hour has passed since the time they agreed upon, and Zhao Feixiao must have already returned in disappointment...

Hearing what he meant, a glimmer of joy flashed in the little eunuch's eyes. He bit his lip lightly and cautiously said: "Then the prince won't go out tonight?"

Li Bingxun turned his head and looked at the little eunuch with a purple print behind him.

Reaching out and squeezing his thin chin, looking at his red lips and white teeth, Li Bingxun's eyes sank and said: "I can't only talk about poetry, calligraphy and painting after seeing her. How interesting is it that you can compare?"

After that, he let go of the little eunuch's chin, walked to the bed and sat down, and said, "Come here."

The little eunuch's face flushed, he walked up to Li Bingxun with low eyebrows and knelt down obediently.

================================================== ==

The next day.

An uncomfortable moan escaped from his slightly pale lips, Ye Sinian frowned, rubbing his sore temples and sat up from the bed.

Master Zhao is a wine lover. Those jars, even Jiang Bise, were brewed by his own hands when he was young. They were waiting to be drunk when his son married home a wife. They have been cellared for decades. The taste and strength are stronger than ordinary wine.

The amount of alcohol in this body is really not good. He drank a little yesterday afternoon. If he had a good rest, he might be fine, but the small half of the jar and the river bicolor became the last straw that crushed the camel.

Sitting on the bed, Ye sinian rubbed his head while thinking about what happened last night, for example, how did he return to the room without disturbing anyone?