10.1

His eyes are full of rich to the extreme green and the sound of birds and insects sounds a bit distant in the dense rain forest. Looking up, there are thick and mossy trees in all directions. At first glance, his eyes are all in a trance, and the direction is not clear.

A sultry hot and humid feeling enveloped his whole body, Ye Sinian frowned slightly, pursing his lips and lowered his head to look at his hands.

It is no different from human hands. It is slender and white with distinct bones. For not doing heavy work, the palm does not even have a thin callus, and it looks simple and clean.

His curly eyelashes trembled slightly, his lips tightened. Ye Sinian slowly clenched his hands.

On the white wrist, blue-green branches and leaves emerged little by little, as if they were falling asleep, undulating slightly following the pulse.

A trace of complex emotion flashed through his dark green pupils. Ye Sinian paused for a moment, then untied the tightly tied cuffs.

The camouflage-colored combat uniform was pulled up little by little, and the arms covered with well-proportioned muscles were exposed to sight. On the pure skin, blue-green vines were entangled, appearing little by little like an illusion.

The contrasting color picture reflected in his pupils, Ye Sinian's cool fingertips trembled, and his breathing could not help but pause for a moment.

Although they are all intelligent creatures and have a human-like appearance, the original owner is not a human being.

In the world he lives in, the prototypes of all "people" are plants, and they can become humans with the help of drugs, thus having the ability to move at will.

But since the prototypes are all plants, they don't have much ambition. The whole world is peaceful. Almost everyone is a dead house. What they like to do is to bask in the sun, find a quiet and beautiful place to root in the soil, and bathe in sunlight.

Compared to the other twelve taskers, the existence of the original owner is very suitable for survival in the rainforest. After all, this is like a plant kingdom, and the original owner should be as kind and comfortable as returning to his own home.

But reluctantly, his own racial advantage was too great. In order to maintain a balance, his luck was really bad under the circumstances.

Less than ten meters away from the Orb of Life, he was the first to obliterate...

Can't tell what kind of tragedy it was...

=================== =================

After a long pause, Ye sinian finally breathed a sigh of relief, constricting the stunning look in his eyes, as if he had noticed something, and moved his cuff quickly stroke it down again.

He just covered the blue-green vines on his wrists that seemed to breathe, and he felt the thick tree trunks swaying imperceptibly. A cold voice that could not detect the slightest emotional fluctuations blasted in his ears.

"Welcome to Dark Island, thirteen taskers."

Ye Sinian frowned sharply and firmly tightened the tree branches under him. It took a while to calm down the churning internal organs under the sonic concussion.

A dark glow flashed through his dark green pupils, Ye Sinian straightened his body again, his face slightly pale.

The light and shadow in front of him changed rapidly, the extremely dense green was replaced by a huge screen. Ye Sinian's pupils shrank slightly. Even if he had been mentally prepared for a long time, the appearance of certain taskers still made him a little... It's hard to say.