2.4

Qin Shiyue straightened his back and sat in the front passenger seat without squinting his eyes. He looked straight ahead blankly, seemingly focused and serious, but in reality he was dazed and wandering. He didn't know what he thought of, his exposed ear tips became more and more red.

Ye sinian smiled in his heart, but with a nervous look on his face, he squeezed the steering wheel firmly with both hands, and his voice was soft: "Brother, just now...you...don't be angry..."

You dare to kiss me. ! ! !

Qin Shiyue, who finally came back to his senses, gave him a fierce look with his red eartips, and asked in a bad tone: "What are you doing to stop me!"

The interesting gaze swept over the black hair man who appeared shy on the tip of his ears, Ye sinian pursed his lips, narrowed his eyes to smile, said nervously and quickly: "Since Manager Chen wants a plan, then give it to him..."

"What is this bad idea? You stupid rabbit!" Qin Shiyue couldn't hide his anger and interrupted him, turning his head back and glaring at him: "I must beat that bastard to death!"

Ye Sinian raised his eyebrows abruptly but now it is not time to address the issue to him. As there was a problem, he had to leave it behind for a while and helplessly explain the plan to him.

The development of Yancheng Port in City A was Pei's stepping into the domestic market. At that time, Pei spent tens of billions to develop Yancheng Port into a mature international port, but in fact it did not bring Pei's in return. Others thought so big that even during the development process, they were involved in several sensational corruption cases and forced demolition incidents across the country. Although Yancheng Port was developed very well in the end, Pei's was not involved. The domestic gains a good reputation, the idea of ​​using it as a pedal to seek further development has not been realized. Strictly speaking, it is not worth the gain.

There are too many forces involved in the development of Yancheng Port. The water inside is too deep to suit Pei, who has just set foot in the country and has not yet established itself. Therefore, from the very beginning, Ye Sinian did not intend to enter into it. .

The Rong family had been fighting Pei's idea so early, and now if the news of Pei's intention to develop Yancheng Port is released, the Rong's will surely stumble as much as possible when the time comes, as long as Rong's stepping into the trap, he will be sure to pit it hard!

Listening to Ye Sinian's plan, Qin Shiyue couldn't help but squinted and glanced at the opened red lips, suddenly remembered the wonderful touch of the red lips that had just been printed on him, the tips of his ears suddenly became red again. Feeling disdainfully that these obscure conspiracies and tricks are too incompatible with his temperament, so he squeezed the hot earlobe and waived his body control.

Pinching the bright red earlobe, after receiving the memory, the elegant and gentle face of Pei Xiuyuan, who received a knowing blow, finally cracked.

Ye Sinian keenly noticed that the man next to him was in a trance, knowing that the stupid sub-personality had only now reacted to it and hid back, the smile in his eyes suddenly thickened, he turned his face expectantly. Looking at Pei Xiuyuan, he said, "Brother, what do you think of my plan?"

Pei Xiuyuan quietly calmed down the sadness in his heart, his fingertips moved slightly, his voice was low and said: "This is also a good idea."

"Really? Then you agree?!" Ye Sinian opened his eyes slightly, as if he was very excited and recognized by his relatives.

"Of course, but..." Pei Xiuyuan suddenly turned sideways to narrow the distance between the two. For the first time, the dark pupils faded away from their habitual gentleness and elegance. They looked extremely deep, he stared at Ye Si closely. Nian's eyes are full of magnetism: "But, should we talk about the kiss?"