6.3

"Happy cooperation." Gu Yixiao stood up and stretched out his hand towards Mu Feng who was in opposite.

Ye sinian smiled and held his hand, "Happy cooperation."

Their eyes met. Two equally slender and powerful hands were held together.

"I don't know if Mr. Mu has time tonight?" Gu Yi asked aloud while maintaining the posture of shaking hands.

The assistant who had his chin dropped behind him opened his mouth, but finally he winced and didn't say anything to remind him that the magazine photos can't be taken at other times!

Ye sinian paused, wanted to say directly that he had an appointment, but when he met those deep eyes, his heart moved for some reason, so he felt necessary to explain: "With director Jessica, there's a dinner at Baimling Pavilion."

"Oh....that's right, Jessica and I haven't seen each other for a long time. I wonder if Mr. Mu minds having one more person?"

A dark light flashed across Gu Yixiao's eyes, his dark black eyes became even more profound and charming.

"Naturally, I don't mind." Ye Sinian didn't even think about it, he didn't mind, so he blurted out.

Obviously surprised by his own performance, Ye Sinian raised his eyebrows slightly, and he was very puzzled.

How can I feel... I don't want to reject this person at all...

A satisfying smile flashed across his expressionless face, Gu Yixiao tightened the hand that was holding him tightly, his voice was low and full of magnetism: "Then... ...See you tonight."

The man's deep and mellow magnetic voice has an unspeakable charm.

The tip of his heart seems to have been gently scratched twice with a feather. Ye Sinian's ear tips are a little red unconsciously, he blinked, feeling this person deserves to be a subwoofer that can make ears pregnant among the majority of fans...

"Well, see you tonight."

Gu Yixiao looked down at the rumor that it was not close. President Mu, who is lacking in femininity and emotion, drew his eyes calmly across the red ear tips under the shattered hair.

Satisfied to end this unusually long handshake ceremony, Gu Yixiao clasped his fist behind him, and nodded with him, before leaving the meeting room with his slow-reacting assistant.

Assistant Liang craned his neck and quietly looked at the boss who was walking in front of him. His heart felt like a cat was scratching, but he knew that the boss didn't like others gossiping in his ears, so he had to endure it with a gloomy expression.

Gu Yi Xiao in a good mood even oblique watch for him, has maintained upturned lips arc. He glanced down, still seems to feel the warmth of his right hand, he said: "What do you want to ask?"

Was surprised to find his own boss, who has always been too lazy to talk to stupid humans, even spoke first. Assistant Liang was so shocked that he couldn't help but want to make a wtf face, but he was too scared today. At this time, he was used to scaring. Very courageously, he secretly poked the gossip and said: "The boss appreciates Mr. Mu?"

The smile on his lips became thicker, but Gu Yixiao slowly tightened his hand, and asked, "How could you tell?"

Emma I am not blind!

Assistant Liang wanted to spray it back directly, but considering that the person in front of him was his own food and clothing parent, he endured his single heart that was irritated and pointedly said: "The boss is very talkative today..."