7.2

Ye sinian sat by the bonfire with his cheeks in his hands, staring at the jumping flames, not really focus.

    "Ian!" Yis sat down beside him, rashly stretched out his hand and rubbed the top of his brother's hairy head, showing concern and affection: "Why don't you eat?"

Ye Sinian glanced at the cooking process not far away. The barbeque was quite rough and unrestrained. His eyes wandered in a trance for a moment, and he stretch his face, feeling the toothache.

    Thid world is at a relatively primitive elementary stage. Although the orcs have learned to put a white stone in the barbecue, they still can’t beurify a high-tech method, so the barbecue is very fragrant. But it taste so rough.

    Unfortunately, Ye Sinian was crushed to the sand after he took the first bite.

    What's even more unfortunate is that a newcomer like him in a family of four is so unskilled in his "techniques" that he can't show his toothache and can only endure it in silence. It is so depressing that he vomits blood!

    Ye Sinian spit out in his heart, but did not show it in his face. His azure eyes were reflected in the jumping flames, his eyes were a little dazed and seemed to be covered with a layer of mystery. His face lines were soft and delicate with a dim smile.

    He moved slowly and turned his head to look at Yis beside him. His eyes were out of focus. He was clearly looking at Yis, but he seemed to see something else through him.

    "What's the matter? Is it uncomfortable?" Staring at by those blank eyes without focus, Yis's heart suddenly tightened, and he asked with concern.

    Ye Sinian's face still kept the expression of a silly stick, he frowned slightly in distress, his original crisp voice was suppressed a little low and his impatient heart involuntarily calmed down.

    A daze flashed across Yis’s face. As soon as he recovered, he heard the low and ethereal voice saying: "Brother, I had a dream..."

Yis's tight heart suddenly relaxed, he let out a deep breath. He rubbed his brother's head vigorously.

    What happened to him? It turned out to be just a dream...

    "What kind of dream?" Yis's originally stiff expression relaxed, he smiled and stretched out his hand to put it on his brother shoulders. He was ready to comfort the little milk cat who had nightmares in his heart with brotherly words.

    "This dream was very strange..." Ye Sinian tilted his head, his azure pupils seemed to be covered with a dark color and his voice was low and slow: "I dreamed that you and Bert broke apart and the two were fighting for the position of the patriarch. The Yige tribe’s blood flowed into a river, even I was caught in the quagmire by a giant python and was hanged alive..."

    When Yis heard the first sentence, his smile completely froze on his face. His brother’s low and ethereal voice echoed in his ears, the bloody and desperate scene flashed before his eyes. There were winged ligers and anacondas fighting with each other. The peaceful tribes were bloody. His favorite brother was desperate to help and at the end, he was caught in the quagmire by a giant python, the sound of his bone fracture was so clear...

There was a sudden chill in Yis's heart, he couldn't stop it. He opened his mouth, but found that his throat seemed to be strangled hard. It's too dry to speak.

    He believed in the existence of the beast god, like his own rebirth. In his opinion, this incident was entirely a gift from the beast god. When he was young and vigorous, he had doubts about the existence of the beast god in his heart, but it's different now. At that time, he obviously had no life, but after opening his eyes, he found himself back in time!