8.20

In the past two months, due to some unspeakable physical reasons, the emperor invited Zi Yuan into the palace to have a look at his body. For the time being, he had no intention of favoring his concubine, so on the surface he stayed peacefully in the cloud.

The Concubine in Huadian had more opportunities to have private meetings with Li Bingxun.

If she hadn't been saved by falling into the water before, and she had never seen the freedom outside the palace and the sweetness of love, then she would naturally have no other thoughts, but now, she is always full of disgust with this high palace wall.

For the past six months, she has been living outside the palace. There are no aging and ruthless emperors, no concubines of all kinds who are scheming to compete with her, no towering palace walls high enough to block the blue sky, and no time to pester her rudeness with the prince.

That person who loves her so affectionately, was gentle, handsome, tall and young, like the love of the gifted and beautiful women in all the dramas. In that place where the beauty is to the extreme, he treats her tenderly in every possible way.

For the first time in her life, she experienced what it meant to be stunned. It was the first time that she was held in the palm of her hand and cared for it carefully. The anxiety in her heart was replaced in an instant with disgust when she reached a strange place.

But often things are counterproductive.

As their affection grew deeper and deeper, she was found and brought back.

Returning to the cage-like harem, the dissatisfaction and depression in her heart grew deeper and deeper, and she acted less scrupulously. Not only did she have no resistance to Li Bingxun's behavior, but as the contacts became closer, she felt more and more revengeful in her heart.

She thought, when Li Bingxun really took her out of the palace, she would escape completely, escaping far away, to find the man who had a lot of affection for her.

As for Li Bingxun? In the days to come, the more he regretted, the happier she would be.

In the past, she might think that Li Bingxun was also a good choice, but after being loved by that person, he became very unbearable.

Although she didn't feel that their relationship was a big deal, and she didn't have the consciousness of guarding herself like a jade for that person, she was even psychologically prepared long ago, but! But this does not mean that she cannot retaliate.

On the contrary, the more gentle and active she is on her face, the more hatred and disgust in her heart.

Until she found out that she was pregnant.

If she has no relationship with Li Bingxun now, she is not going to tell anyone about her pregnancy. After all, this deep palace is too dangerous.

Concubine Mei and the other concubines will look forward to her. If they find out she's pregnant, she'll be a target immediately!

But now it's different. With Li Bingxun's protection, she can say that the child in her belly belongs to him. He is obsessed with herself. After knowing that she is pregnant with his child, can he still watch her suffer in the palace?

She must get herself out of the palace as soon as possible!

Just get out of this cage as soon as possible! She will have a chance to return to that person!

After thinking about this, Concubine Roux seemed to have finally seen a long-lost hope, and her gradually depressed heart due to Li Bingxun's procrastination was once again full of fighting spirit.