Extra (II)

The golden sunlight passed through the layers of overlapping leaves, casting shining round spots on the green grass, freely curling white clouds drifting in the blue sky. An unknown bird with smooth oily white wings standing on one leg, stretched his neck curiously, and looked at the people under the tree.

There was silence all around. There was a breath of fresh vegetation from the end of the nose, which made people involuntarily want to take a deep breath and just indulge. Obviously, people can't help but want to sleep quietly, but the warm sunshine has to harass you through thin eyelids.

Involuntarily sighed, the man with delicate features frowned, his thick eyelashes trembled slightly, and slowly lifted.

Sideways avoiding the overly enthusiastic sunlight, Ye sinian looked around quietly, and when he found that he was alone here, his heart jumped slightly, and his chaotic mind slowly returned to clarity.

He lowered his head and looked around on the grass where the person was sitting next to him.

Ye Sinian pursed his lips, stood up from the soft grass with a calm expression, and a suspicious stream flashed quickly under his eyes.

    What about that person?

    His eyes flashed slightly, Ye Sinian raised his eyebrows and swept the weird-shaped white bird on the branch.

    The strange bird with its neck stretched its eyes widened, and froze in place with an unusually weird and funny shape, with its sharp beak slightly open, as if it had been pinched by the neck by life, and could not make a sound.

    With a chuckle on his lips, Ye Sinian withdrew his messenger's hand, concealed it under his wide sleeves embroidered with black smoke clouds, and turned around without hesitation to the wooden house hidden in the bamboo sea not far away.

    This "honeymoon trip" has lasted for how long he's not sure. The two with complete memories no longer have to endure the pain of searching and the temptation to each other. The highest criterion is to show affection, and the ultimate goal is to blind people. Shuttle through several worlds.

    The more worlds you experience, the more weight the other person has in your heart, because your relatives will change, your friends will change, and even strange faces on the road will change. The world keeps changing, only you can hold your hands tightly beside yourself. People will not change.

As a result, the two originally obsessed souls and destiny fit more closely together.

    Wherever there is Ye Sinian, Adam can be found.

    But what is going on now?

    Ye Sinian's slender eyebrows moved slightly in doubt and half curiosity. He stood outside the closed door with bated breath.

    It was obviously that Adam suggested to take a nap in the sun on the hillside. Why did he wake up but disappeared, and he was lying alone under the tree?

    Is there any shameful secret he's hiding, because the door that never closes is so tightly closed?

    The bottom of his eyes lit up slightly. A ray of excitement flashed quickly, Ye Sinian's rare curiosity, the muscles all over his body were a little tight with excitement. He opened the door quietly and silently.

    To be honest, although the current life of retreat is very pleasant, but after a long time, people will inevitably develop a bit of tiredness, and now, like the occasional wave of calm water, he find that this is not counted. Big secrets can be regarded as adjustments to life.