10.18

Ye Sinian tightened his chin, and his dark green eyes were full of malice. He slanted his lips to look at Chen Zhao, who was pale and looked extremely pitiful.

Chen Zhao seemed to have been greatly frightened, and those azure blue, extremely clear eyes were filled with tears in an instant. He opened his thin red lips and said softly,

"You... Who are you?"

As he said, he pitifully tightened the hem of his clothes with his fingers which were long and thin, white and tender. As if casually, he lightly glanced at Wu Luo who was standing behind Ye Sinian.

But the wink was thrown to a blind man.

Wu Luo has a long jade body and a strong black outfit that outlines an excellent figure. Although his muscles are covered by the clothes, he can still see the strong explosive power contained in it.

The whole body is full of the super aura of cool guys, but the eyes of those different colors are full of tender love that is too thick to dissolve, the corners of the lips are gently hooked, and they are full of smiles as watched Ye Sinian who raised his chin arrogantly.

Not even the slightest amount of attention was given to the opposite Chen Zhao.

His azure eyes flashed slightly, Chen Zhao tightened his lips, and a hint of anger and shame flashed across his face.

How can this person... ignore himself? !

Noting his small movements, Ye Sinian moved his feet calmly, blocking his pitiful sight, and the malice brewing in his eyes became more intense. The malicious sight was drawn from the top of the man's head like a knife to the bottom of his feet, then it fell on the small box in his hand again.

The meaning is very obvious-is it to keep the box or to keep the life?

There was a sudden cold all over him, Chen Zhao grasped the box tightly, his heart raised to the highest point, and his emotions were extremely complicated.

He snatched this box from Wanaisi. Although the contents looked strange, he didn't even know what it was inside, but...

But there is always a voice in his mind telling him, this thing is very important...he must grab it.

So he killed Wanaisi with the pain, even if the woman was really hot and passionate enough for him, but the Dark Island is completely unattractive to him. It is just a woman. He returns to the original world. Is he afraid of not finding a passionate woman?

But now...

Could this thing also push itself into eternal darkness?

Just like Wanaisi?

No... the

expression on his face changed quickly. Chen Zhao's clear blue eyes were full of painful tears. The hand holding the wooden box was loose and tight, and finally he slowly bent down, shaking his hands and slowly put it on the ground.

It's like giving up completely. Although unwilling to give up, you can only choose to give up to save your life.

Wu Luo finally took a trace of his attention, glanced at him lightly, and there was no mood swing in his eyes.

Those dark green eyes flashed, the smile on the corners of Ye Sinian's lips grew a little bit thicker, and his eyes burned at the man who finally compromised...

============== =====================

There was a violent movement in the wind in an instant.