Tell you a secret (3)

The moon was clear, so was the wind. It was late at night, except for the sound of insects, there was silence everywhere.

    Starlight and moonlight illuminate the earth, tall trees and low flowers and plants cast shadows on the ground, and the breeze gently blows, softly swaying in the wind.

    Even though he has tried hard to capture the golden light on his body, after all he just woke up from a deep sleep, and the energy in his body is sufficient to almost overflow. Adam is still unable to completely control his body, not only is his body still filled with it's golden brilliance lighting, even some of its extra abilities have not had time to figure out.

    Of course, this is not the most important thing now...

   The roots of the tree almost threw out the afterimage in the air, and the one-man Adam happily headed towards the small village below the mountain.

    When he was still a big tree that could not move and could only stand on the hillside, he used to stare at the slender gut path day after day in place, and the whole tree was stuck in the air, just like this. Quietly looking at the verdant intersection.

    In the past, he could only helplessly wait for the little figure to appear at the intersection, but now... the

    hidden hope in his heart has finally been realized.

Adam only felt that the sparkling fireworks burst into his heart, and the excitement and joy of speech.

    That kid...where is he now?

    After so many years, has he grown into an adult just like ordinary people who have been witnessed by himself for his whole life?

    No, the child are so cute, how could he be like ordinary people?

    So, the most important thing is...Does he still remember himself?

    His mind was full of mixed thoughts, the excitement of a long-lost reunion, the pride of showing off his abilities, and the unspeakable anxiety and fear of being rejected, but more, there was a secret expectation.

    How will the child react when he see himself?

    That little soft embrace, that sweet smile, he has been expecting it for too long, can he get what he wants right now?

    ===========================================

The remote mountain village was silent.

  Adam shakes the root system, finally slowed down and sneaked into the village surreptitiously.

    It is late at night, and many people have already entered a sweet dreamland. There are quiet everywhere. Fortunately, there is moonlight, even in this silent night, it is still not completely invisible.

    Adam was a little dumbfounded and turned around in place for several times. Just now he was happy, but he didn't even think about where the child's home was...

    The tree body with the slight golden light shook half impatiently and half speechlessly, Adam looked left and right. Then he went quietly to the left.

    White walls and black tiles, a large yard surrounded by brick walls, there are fruit trees in the yard, and a doghouse under the tree. Hearing subtle movements, the huge dog suddenly raised it's head, it's eyes in the dark night saw a gleaming green light in the middle, and the cold fangs barked out, staring at the outside of the yard vigilantly.

    Adam, who was poking his head, froze in place for a few seconds, and a golden light flashed all over his body.

    "Woo..." The very fat dog raised by the owner was shocked and got into the kennel with its tail sandwiched.