9.16

After half of the class, they sat in the full classroom of, "corpses are everywhere".

Only Sun Lin and Ye Sinian are still "surviving".

    Professor Wu took a sip of water and smiled and cast his gaze to the rear right of the classroom.

    With a chill in his back, Sun Lin hurriedly sat up straight.

    "Sun Lin."

Professor Wu smiled and pushed his glasses, his tone was obviously softer than when he commented on the others in front of him. He knocked on the table and said,

"Your writing is very good! It can be seen that it took a lot of time and hard work, the thinking is also very new, that is, the historical facts need to be strengthened, and some of the ideas in it are really brilliant, but the subjective color is somewhat strong..."

    Sun Lin listened carefully while remembering his own shortcomings, although it was not obvious. He was really proud of it.

    With so many students in the class, only he got the highest evaluation. Although Professor Wu did not praise him too much, it is already very good for a sophomore to get his affirmation!

    You know, Professor Wu's vision is notoriously high, and his nature is elegant and indifferent. Over the years, among the students who could make him truly boast, without exception, had become the new pillars of the academic world!

    Although he knew that he still had many flaws in Professor Wu's eyes, Sun Lin was inevitably excited.

    The girl with maroon wavy long hair beside him smiled happily. Her beautiful eyes were bent, and she quietly gave Sun Lin a thumbs up under the table.

    Sun Lin smiled reservedly, but his back straightened. He pressed his lips and waved his hand. When he wanted to be humble, he listened to Professor Wu, who had a very high vision and calm nature, suddenly raised his voice. He opened his mouth with such excitement from the podium.

    "Yi Che!"

    All the students in the classroom who were stunned by the blow all sat up straight and looked at Professor Wu, who was on the podium, for the first time whose expression of admiration was difficult to hide.

    "Very well written!" Professor Wu slammed the table, nodded and emphasized his affirmative tone, and said: "Very good!"

    Hey~

    Strange, surprised or unbelievable complex eyes all betting on Ye Sinian.

Sun Lin has been stunned, and with difficulty constricting his consternation, he looks at the other side of the classroom with a heavy gaze.

Dou Kai has also changed from a frustrated look like a gossip, and widened his eyes with honor, looking at the roommate next to him.

    "The textual research is rigorous and detailed! Unlike some of the so-called rebuttal articles that are soft or full of gunpowder, there is no personal assumptions throughout the article, only historical facts are used, but the refutation force is loud and loud!"

Professor Wu pushed his glasses, he looked straight at Ye Sinian, with excited eyes with undisguised appreciation. He smiled and nodded, stating to the point: "Xiao Yi, that one trick works really well!"

    Ye Sinian's eyes were still clear, and he smiled shyly at Professor Wu's admiring eyes.

    Seeing that he was not stunned by the praise, and there was no trace of complacency in his eyes, Professor Wu had a better impression of him in his heart, and he thought he was a person who could write such an article!

    With the excitement of discovering good seedlings in his heart, Professor Wu looked at other student with a smile. For the first time, on the podium he carefully analyzed the opinions of a student's article.

    ===================================

    Although it was the first time they saw Professor Wu so excited, saying it was great.

Some people just thought it was a little bit novel and didn't pay too much attention to it, but after Professor Wu's detailed explanation about it, also he said that the publication of this article would definitely cause a shock in the academic world. They all looked at Yi Che with admiration.

    Damn it! Actually so good?!

    Listening to Professor Wu's praise without concealing his excitement, the students of the History Department were obviously more complicated.

    Of course, they know Yi Che better. Although he was favored by teachers and looks handsome, the key point is that they have a lot of talents in this grade. Although Yi Che is not bad, he is not academically good. He's not very outstanding, can only be regarded as medium at best, who would have thought that he would suddenly rise to this point?

    You know, in this class, Professor Wu is now in Overlord Mode! Whoever saw him so excited?

    Of course, they will not think that Professor Wu is exaggerating. After spending a long in this class, they understand the personality of Professor Wu. He is so excited now, it must be that he has really seen an article that is very in line with his heart and academic value. Very high article indeed!

    Yi Che is really a hidden gem!

    Sun Lin pressed his lips tightly, trying to prevent his true thoughts from reflecting on his face, but the gloom between his brows became more and more obvious.

    Yi Che's views are at odds with him!

    Perhaps Professor Wu was worried about his face and didn't say it, but he couldn't deceive himself!

    And that's just something Yi Che spent a few hours writing casually! Why do he get such a big affirmation? !

    His heart was both sour and astringent. Listening to Professor Wu's endless praise and the whispering praise from the surrounding students, the smile on his face became stiffer, and the nameless fire in his heart became more and more prosperous!

    What is so good about that coward, Yi Che! ?