2.14

The power of gossip has never been underestimated. Huang Dezheng's reputation for being kind and generous before was so great that neighbors all knew him. He had a good impression of him, but he didn't expect this person to have a good reputation. He's a soft meal who mess with his students!

Seeing that his white and tender student was so tossed by him that he couldn't even walk smoothly, tusk! What a gentle scum!

The gossiping neighbors looked open. When they recalled the scene they saw through their cat's eye at the door, they were amazed. Is it open?

Huang Dezheng didn't notice this little detail when he left with Su Yi' in anger, it was several days later when he really thought of this.

The campus forum swept away from the calmness of the past, like an earthquake, the entire page was swiped by posts with similar titles! Among them, the top one is the most eye-catching post!

"August 18th Su school grass and teacher Huang's cohabitation has two or three things, there are pictures and the truth."

Huang Dezheng who passed in front of his colleague's computer inadvertently caught a glimpse of the thick red line of characters, his heart beat suddenly, he did not move He held his breath and returned to his office. With a pale face, he entered the forum that he had disdained before, shaking his hands and clicking on the very popular post.

"It is said that the host was shocked when he heard about this, so I won't talk about Su's unfamiliar nature, but Mr. Huang's reputation in the school is very good. How could he be a student who ate soft rice and was raised by him? fucks male slag it?! but there are pictures and the truth, adove, below the map. "

"FML !!! it turned out to be true! "

I'm a big rub! say good soft Meng: The school grass and the charming male god! As a result, one was brought up and the other was crushed! Look at the hickey on the neck! Fuck! It's too intense! Teacher Huang is not old!"

"After identification, the photo is not synthesized. No PS...Fuck! Sven scumbag!"

"It should be true... Su Xiao never went back to the dormitory and lived outside all the time. It turned out..."

"Helped the host to add fire. The photo was taken by a friend at a nightclub."

"Fuck this picture!!! This is how Su Xuedi is in private! Look at this white-flowered thigh half-covered and half-exposed chest, it's still pink!! No wonder Mrs. Huang doesn't love Jiangshan and beauty!!"

"Wow, people who never go to class score so much. There is a reason for Gao! There are two attached photos, saying that our brother Su's eyes are not so good!"

"..."

Huang Dezheng looked at the increasingly unsightly text and pictures on the computer screen in anger, shaking his whole body with anger!

who is it? ! Framed him so viciously? !

He immediately left a message asking the moderator to delete the post, but the message that didn't even wear a vest completely detonated the entire forum!

Fuck the real person appeared! ! !

There was a boil in the forum. Huang Dezheng was so angry that his liver aches. Not only did those posts have not been deleted, but his righteous messages were even reposted by screenshots!

Current students! Current students! Really shameless you all!

====================

Rong Buping answered the phone with a dark face, reluctantly pressed his irritability, and frowned as he listened to another bad news on the other end of the phone.