7.11

With a pale face, Casey was thrown heavily on the ground by Ye Si Nian, almost vomiting blood.

As the son of the patriarch of the snake-worm tribe, although his father is not the only companion of his other father, he has always been favored by his father because of his beautiful appearance and well-behaved personality. He is also favored by his other father in the tribe. Did he ever been treated like this crucial?

His pair of pale red eyes were full of tears. He was lying on the ground holding his broken arm, his eyes were full of fear when he looked at Ye sinian, like a monster that could eat people.

Ye Sinian turned a blind eye to the scared expression on his face. He raised his chin slightly, looked at the dumbfounded Bert and said coldly: "This is your purpose? Come back with the bloodworm eggs, then destroy the Yige tribe completely?"

Bert was full of anger when facing those eyes full of condemnation. He had never thought about Ian, who had been living under the wings of Eli and never went hunting with them. That little orc who was weak and had no impression of his existence now dared to question himself face to face and it was such an absurd question! Who gave him such courage? !

However, as he inadvertently swept his eyes over the unkind expressions of the young orcs around him, Bert's heart jumped, he felt that something was gradually out of control and the anxiety in his heart gradually expanded.

The reprimand that almost blurted out was swallowed back into his throat. Burt looked very ugly, and said coldly, "I don't know about the blood worm eggs!"

"Oh?" Ye Sinian hooked his lips quickly, slightly upturned. His eyes glanced at Casey, who was pale on the ground and said, "Whether you know it or not, it's not up to you..."

Casey was very nervous at first, no matter how he didn't know the situation, he didn't say anything. Knowing that his situation at this time was very dangerous, the orc who had just a gentle face in front of him now looked terrifying to the extreme, facing those cold eyes full of killing intent, Casey's heart trembled and for the first time he felt enveloped in the shadow of death.

In fact, he has no idea why the blood worms disappeared instantly, he never thought that the aquamarine stone beads he picked up at random would be the blood worm eggs, but in this case, he had no idea what to explanation.

Of course he has heard of the name of the Yige tribe. In his opinion, the orcs living here are all strangely shaped and disgusted by the beast gods. Before being expelled by the tribe, he disliked the Yige tribe in his heart. The beast god isn't on their side! How can orcs of different animal types live together? !

According to his heart, he was unwilling to live in such a nauseating tribe, but because of his current situation of being expelled by the tribe, he had to find a shelter before looking for a chance to return to the snake and insect tribe.

So I just made up my mind to endure the discomfort in my heart and live in Yige tribe temporarily.

But now...

can he even enter the Yige tribe? !

A trace of hatred flashed through his eyes, but the panic expression on his face became more obvious. Casey blinked, tears bursting into his eyes.

But unlike what he thought, the method that had always worked in the tribe in the past is now only a wink that Ye Sinian has no pity for.

Ye Sinian frowned on, like he didn't even want to glanced at him. His general sight no longer see him, but looked up to the next who has been silent, Yis and said: "Brother, what to do?"