5.6

The journey was exhausted, when they stopped and came to Yuezhou City, there were three or four days left before the start of the Wulin Conference.

The martial arts has been peaceful for a long time, and most of the people in the rivers and lakes who are not idle are full of enthusiasm for the upcoming martial arts conference. Almost half a month in advance, there are people in the city of Yuezhou who have bold behaviors with swords and knives.

Except for a few invited sects, most of the other people live in Yuezhou City. With more people, the inn in the city will be full of business. Whether you are a rookie in martial arts or a famous hotel in this world, most of the later people have no good positions. Either a few people get together to live in a large room, or the general will live in a simple and inferior room.

How many martial arts people who walk the rivers and lakes have good tempers? All of a sudden, there have been many conflicts in the city due to the competition for housing, and almost broke the leg of the city servant.

Fortunately, Ye sinian doesn't need to worry about this. Yuezhou City is a big city. There are many properties here for his demon cult, and among them are well-prepared houses.

The carriage passed in front of the inn where the crowds were like weaving, and went straight to the south of the city.

After the car turned a street, it was lively to hear the voices of the people, Ye Sinian picked up the carriage curtain and looked out. Except for the saber people, they were all businessmen trying their best to sell. He raised his eyebrows slightly, he was a little confused. .

At this time, it should naturally be the performance of his almighty disciple, keenly aware of the puzzlement in the eyes of his master, Yun Buqi cautiously drove the carriage, and smiled and explained his master's confusion: "Master, today is fifteen day, so there's a fair."

There was a glimmer of surprise in his eyes, and Ye Si-nian's gaze couldn't help adding some interest. He glanced at the pedestrians in various dresses, and listened to this world's accent mixed with yelling, thinking that his disciple had always been on the island and rarely contacted outsiders, he felt moved in his heart, and suddenly said, "Would you like to take a look?"

Yun Buqi blinked in surprise, he knew his own family master's character, the island is not without bazaars, but Master has never been there even once, so how come this idea arises now?

Although he was full of doubts in his heart, Yun Buqi had never known to he reject his master, so he immediately agreed upon hearing this, and drove the carriage aside to stop.

Just as Ye Sinian lifted the driving curtain and was about to go down, he saw a slender and powerful hand stretched out in front of him.

Yun Buqi raised a slightly attentive smile on his face and looked up at his master who was looking down on him with scorching eyes.

The man is at his best age, his body is slender and strong because of martial arts practice. The black clothes conceal the smooth muscles of his body, but it can't hide the rushing face, which makes people want to stop breathing because of the charm of a mature male.

The outstretched hand tightened a little, Yun Buqi blinked, covering the burning light in his eyes.

Although he has long been accustomed to his disciple care, Ye Sinian still feels helpless at this time.

Although he felt a little wrong about his behavior in the public, Ye Sinian instantly put that kind of uncomfortable feeling behind, seeing his eyes full of expectation.