8.23

In the dimly lit prison, Li Bingxun was tempestuously pacing in the cell, anxious like an ant on a hot pot.

Three days have passed since being imprisoned by his father in this prison. During these three days, he has been thinking all the time, how did all this develop to this point?

Although there is no precedent for taking the concubine to the prince's mansion, his request can be regarded as reasonable!

Moreover, he was used to doing things as he wanted on weekdays. If his father thinks this is wrong, he just refuses, why this time he will get angry and lock himself up?!

Li Bingxun was full of dissatisfaction and resentment. As the time of detention became longer and longer, the resentment and dissatisfaction in his heart gradually turned into deep hatred.

The matter of occupying his beloved has not been resolved, and now he is locked up again! The pregnant concubine also entered the cold palace!

The harem hasn't added a new child for many years. Although he knows that the child in the belly of Concubine Rou is not his father's, he doesn't know it! The so-called tiger poison does not eat seeds! For the sake of his child! How can he treat Roufei like this? !

And that was his first child!

The hatred in his heart almost burst out, Li Bingxun slammed a fist against the wall, with blue veins violent in his neck and red eyes, obviously he was about to endure to the limit.

When the prince in black casual clothes walked in, he saw this picture.

Feeling helpless and tired of hating iron and steel, he coughed lightly and frowned and stood outside the prison door.

"Second brother!"

Hearing the sound, Li Bingxun, who was falling into anger and despair, suddenly turned his head. His red eyes turned red again when he saw who was coming, and he rushed towards the fine iron prison door, excitedly said:

"Brother, you are finally here!"

He glanced over Li Bingxun's unshaven face and saw that his brother whom he had been taking care for many years can be described him as embarrassed. The prince's heart was even more complicated.

He sighed, swallowed the blame in his mouth, and just wanted to persuade him to talk to his father. The good words were subdued, but Li Bingxun's eyes lit up and he said worriedly: "Second brother! How is Concubine Rou!"

The prince opened his mouth and looked at him angrily: "At this moment, are you still thinking of her?!"

Li Bingxun said: "I would not care for her if she didn't save me from drowning. Saving grace is greater than the day she was now for no reason sideline, I ...... "

"Shut up," The prince was angry with him. His chest was constantly rising and falling, and he looked around and found that no one around lowered his voice and said angrily: "From when do you want to hide it from me?! You! You bastard!"

His pupils contracted, Li Bingxun's heart beat, nervously. "Second brother, what do you mean!"

"Fornicating with the harem concubine! Third brother, third brother! How dare you!" The prince gritted his teeth and said the word, his face suddenly turned pale.

How could he do such a disregard of human relations!

Li Bingxun's face turned pale for an instant. He grabbed the pillar of the prison door abruptly, and an obvious panic flashed in his eyes, and his voice was inevitably panicked: "Second brother! How are you..."