8.13

He didn't believe much about ghosts and gods in his heart. Although Li Bingxun had great doubts about the Taoist priest's words, the matter involved his concubine, he was unable to remain calm anymore.

If the facts are as the Taoist priest said, is Concubine Rou really not dead?

Does he want to continue to waste time in this aggrieved Qinghe Town? If Concubine Rou really came back, but didn't see him, wouldn't she be very disappointed and sad?

As long as he thought that she would frown and sad because of himself, Li Bingxun felt that his hard as iron heart suddenly turned into a pool of soft water, full of reluctance and pity.

He has never been a person who can endure. With this extravagant hope in his heart, Qinghe Town has completely lost its appeal to him. The guards who were originally sent out by him to inquire about the news are quickly summoned and urged to go as fast as possible and pack things back to Beijing.

Li Bingxun got into a short rider that was convenient for riding. In order to get back to the capital as soon as possible, he didn't even want to ride in a comfortable carriage. There seemed to be a fire in his heart, making him uneasy.

The little eunuch with red lips and white teeth hesitated for a long time, and finally walked to his side while biting his lower lip, and said in a low voice:

"Master , do you want to leave a letter for Miss Zhao Er?"

Li Bingxun was stunned when he heard the words. It took a long time to remember who this Miss Zhao Er was, and thinking that he had thought of her as a Concubine Rou and marrying her back to the palace, he felt an inexplicable guilty conscience, as if he had betrayed Concubine Rou. Miss Zhao Er is mediocre to him.

The inevitable guilty conscience turned into annoyance at the little eunuch. Li Bingxun glanced at him coldly, and said, "When the king does something, do you need to remind him?"

If Concubine Roux does come back, all he has to do is forget about that Miss Zhao Er! It would be best if all the people in the world who knew about this disappear! The duplicate has no value. What does it matter to him if she is sad or disappointed? Why should he left a letter?

Even if Concubine Roux didn't come back... With his charm, it was enough to find an excuse at that time. A boudoir girl like her, isn't it easy for him?

Without what the Taoist priest had said, if he had to return to Beijing in an urgent matter, he would have left a letter with a gentle and affectionate wording, but now, in his mind, the image of Concubine Rou when she fell into the water to save him, her panic and sweet expression flashed.

Where is he in the mood to care about the second lady of the Zhao family? !

Li Bingxun glanced at the little eunuch in front of him coldly. Although this face with red lips and white teeth and a body with delicate skin and tender flesh caught his heart, if he still has such a wink after returning to Beijing... it's just an eunuch.

Sensibly feeling the cold gaze falling on him, thinking of the careful thought in his heart, the little eunuch trembled all over, his face suddenly lost blood and became pale.

Unlike what he said, even if Li Bingxun really listened to his suggestion and wrote a letter, he never thought of handing it over to Miss Zhao Er.

It is true that he was very jealous of that Miss Zhao Er.

Why did that person who do nothing, only with a face can make the prince be gentle?

And he has been by the prince's side since he was a child, and he has taken care of everything. He has learned so many ways of serving people without shame, but why can't he still please the prince?