1.2

After continuously killing another wave of zombie, Ye Sinian's eyebrows twisted into a knot.

The description of a zombie was with a menacing appearance that is baring its fangs, hissing loudly, and brandishing its claws. Pouncing forward, they were with a great desire for fresh blood and flesh because its mouth is unceasingly dripping with greenish-yellow saliva.

Facing these zombies that have enthusiasm like fire -but without any consciousness- Ye Sinian only felt that it was too hurtful to the eyes.

Hence, like swallowing a tongue of flame, it made him increasingly vigorous.

"Young master Ye is so cool!"

"Right ah! His ability is so strong! Don't know what level his ability is!"

"His family is rich and strong as well, he's also this handsome, don't know if he has a girlfriend?"

"Even if he has one, then what? As long as his ability is strong, it's nothing even if he started a harem ah!"

"Right right right!"

"......"

Right now, Qin Shiyue is commanding at the side and heard them frenziedly discussing the topic in the carriage. Then he doesn't know why his chest is somewhat stuffy.

He couldn't suppress his sight from looking towards a certain handsome back not far away.

Not knowing in the slightest about the onlookers' passion, that person was earnestly killing zombies without being distracted. It was simply only his back but it was fascinating to the extreme as he was cold yet strong.

Currently don't know, what would be the future if he goes back to the base like this?

How many people would throw themselves into his embrace wave after wave?

Qin Shiyue's whole face was grave as his eyebrows gradually form into a frown. His iron-like hard heart abruptly gave rise to a dangerous feeling which he had never felt before.

He bluntly gave his command over to a subordinate before taking a few steps, while pursuing his mouth, to quickly reach Ye Sinian. While carrying a gun, he opened fire without a word. The flame was as if it was a Grim Reaper's scythe, thoroughly freeing those bounded souls.

Ye Sinian's mouth hooked up. After the system's adjustments, his five senses have all been strengthened to a very high degree. As those people who didn't even try to hide the conversation, he has already long heard it.

But he doesn't have the intention to say anything.

To be honest, he enjoys the feeling of how these kinds of people are secretly jealous. For many years of being restricted by the system, he only wants to properly enjoy.

The information about Qin General capturing Qing Lan county to bring back plenty of supplies spread quickly throughout the basement. At the same time, the news about Ye family's young master Ye Sinian killing a rank four zombie is also spreading quickly.

The former brought the hope of recapturing the city to the almost numb survivors. As if the people can foresee regaining all the city's future, their hearts were boiling with passion.

However, comparing the both, the latter topic has caused the base to be slightly more aroused.

Afterall, General Qin already has a famous reputation outside, although being able to capture Qing Lan county made everyone astonished, it isn't something beyond their expectation. But Ye Sinian is different.

As the son of Ye Liu, an executive of the base, everyone knew that he was a water ability user with no destructive power. Previously, they've heard that when he went out on a mission, somebody even secretly mocked him, saying that he was here to be a portable water source but after suddenly hearing that he unexpectedly killed a rank four zombie, the first response everyone had was: disbelief.