3.7

As soon as Chu Yue returned to Beijing, he was dragged by the crown prince to discuss big plans day and night. Now that the emperor has been lingering for a time, everyone knows that his end is coming. After all, he has been addicted to the beauty of his harem for so many years, his body has long been worn down. I am afraid that this time the difficulty will not be overcome.

To be honest, at this juncture, the crown prince did not care too much about whether the emperor was alive or dead, even the emperor's death soon won't be more beneficial to him.

After all, the Sixth prince has been offensively against him recently, many ministers in the central government saw that the limelight was wrong, they had contacted other princes openly or secretly. Everyone wanted to obtain the merits from the dragon. For them, instead of relying on the righteous prince, it is better to help the other princes with their own advantages.

But the prince has been in business for so many years, naturally, as some people think, he has many cards in his hands. The prime minister, the Yushi doctor, etc. had already secretly stood on his side, with the military power in Chu Yue's hands, he had the best chance of winning.

He didn't worry about the other princes robbing him, because he was the crown prince, it was justified for him to succeed to the throne. Even if he fought in the end, the world could not say anything to him. Now, his only worry is that his father will temporarily issue a will to pass the throne to others, because then he will have to use all the forces in his hands to grab the throne, but even if he succeeds in reaching the high position, it will be in the history books as it can leave a stain.

Therefore, the military power in Chu Yue's hands was a guarantee for him, it was not a weapon that he would not use as a last resort.

Of course Chu Yue knew this, it was precisely because he had very little to do that he would be patient and have to deal with things that have been completely changed after years of absence.

Although in his mind, instead of spending time here discussing what strategy to control the enemy, it is better to find the child, even if he is peeking at him to sleep! It's much more interesting than it is now.

Speaking of it, I don't know how he prepared for the things he ordered.

I really want to marry that child home immediately......

====================

Ye Sinian didn't seem eager to marry. The Hou Mansion was so interesting, the Xue family wanted to put on a good show for him so hard. How could he not stay and watch the show?

Compared to his quiet expression, Xue's family seemed much more anxious. She had long since inquired that Zhongguo Gongfu was preparing for the marriage. Although Zhongguo Gongfu Chu Yue had not visited the Houfu gate since returning to Beijing, but now, who doesn't know that Du Qinghuan and Chu Yue are a couple?

Master Hou was gritting with anger by Chu Yue who gave him no face, but Chu Yue's identity was placed there, plus the emperor's holy goals, he didn't even have a chance to find an excuse to reject the marriage! But thinking that the crown prince has chance at win, he had to pinch his nose and waited for Du Qinghuan to marry out quickly, so that he would not see and worry in the future.

Father Du could endure this tone, but how could Xue family endure it?

Not to mention the cost of completely offending Lin Mansion, she couldn't stand the dowry Du Qinghuan was about to take away! As the Hou Mansion, if they don't want to be ashamed, their dowry must be very generous, but as long as she think that the warehouse she is in charge of will soon empty more than half, she drop blood in her heart!