9.20

Ye sinian looked down at the pale boy on the ground, with a strange expression on his face, mixed with resentment and a little pity.

    There is nothing wrong with loving someone, but there is something wrong with hurting others for the sake of your sweetheart, even threatening the lives of others. This kind of love makes people fearless for no reason.

    What's wrong with Yi Che? He was just a small dispute. The cause was still in Sun Lin. Why was he the one who was entangled in fear and collapsed and committed suicide?

    What's wrong with Han Lin? It's just falling in love with someone you shouldn't love, with full of love and all the enthusiasm, but in the end, why is it only in exchange for the entanglement of the evil spirit or even a tragic death?

    Professor Wu was even more unlucky. He was immersed in academics all his life, and he was filled with the joy of discovering talents. In the end, he was forced to die at home at the age of sixties...

    Ye sinian has no habit of judging others. He thinks he is not a good person himself, and he doesn't care about the bottom line of principle in doing things, but now, the feeling in his heart is quite... hard to say.

    "Zhang Hao, died at home ten years ago..." Ye Sinian squatted down and looked directly at those horrified eyes. His expression and tone were faint, but it was cruel to the person involved: "You who died of illness... Why is you here?"

The boy was visibly stunned when he heard the words, and a blankness flashed in his eyes. He blinked, as if he had just remembered something, his thin body shrank suddenly.

    Chaos mind seemed to be split with a sword, and came in with a corrosive light. The cruel pictures he had buried in his heart by self-deception flashed in his mind, and the pain of the heart instantly hit his heart. The boy opened his mouth, but found that he could not say anything.

    Zhang Hao...

    this long name is like a key, opening the door of the heart full of dust, a series of dark and obscure memories exploded in his mind, despair, darkness, numbness...

    that small and simple home, that the violent and cruel stepfather, the mother who dare not speak, and finally... even turned a blind eye...

    The young boy was brutally tortured again and again to wipe out the innocence and hope in his eyes. He grew up to fifteen years old in a vague way, and was finally taken away by his drunk stepfather.

    "No..." The boy curled up like a wounded beast, with an expression on his face that seemed to be struggling and desperate. His half-length hair was squeezed tightly, and his knuckles turned white.

    Such a cruel and dark past, such a hatred that is too strong to dissolve, how can he...how can he forget?

    Ten years... he have been wandering in the mountains for ten years in a muddle-headed manner!

    The body gradually trembled, the boy whimpered with hatred. He bit his lip, his slightly transparent figure curled up into a ball, extremely pitiful.

    Ye sinian frowned, the look in his eyes complicated and difficult to understand.

    If it weren't for his existence that would threaten the lives of Professor Wu and others, he would not be willing to intervene in this matter and be the executioner who uncovered the secret.

    The words he saw on the materials flashed through his mind. Ye Sinian pursed his lips and sighed imperceptibly.

    He didn't know if he was doing it right, but instead of watching him hurt others because of jealousy, he would rather choose to remind him of the past.