10.10

That fluffy, somewhat poking chestnut head suddenly lifted up. His pair of watery green eyes opened wide, looking at Ye Sinian shiningly.

Ye Sinian blinked. For some reason, he felt that these eyes and Lin Xiaobei's favorite pair of bilngbilng gleaming shoes overlapped strangely.

"We're going to the place soon."

Ye Sinian's eyes twitched involuntarily, shamelessly driving away the inappropriate associations in his mind, and coughed in a serious manner:

"There is water there, don't worry."

Alan nodded, but couldn't help but sighed quietly while looking at the wet watermark on his chest.

==================================

There is a vast gray-brown in front of them, the rain forest is like a Kongwu. The powerful green giant dashed everywhere, but was blocked here, like a clear dividing line, within one step is a vibrant plant kingdom, and one step away is a deadly silence.

Looking at the endless death place in front of him, Ye Sinian didn't know whether he felt more regretful or more relaxed. There was still no grass here, just like the information given by the system.

The key of the world is not here...

or it can be said that the key of the world has not appeared here.

Sure enough, there was no way to get around...

Ye sinian sighed slightly, and withdrew his gaze from the gray-brown ground in front of him, turned his head and looked at Alan, who was surprised by his side, and slowed down his voice: "Would you like to go in?"

"Huh? Can I?" Alan opened his eyes sharply, staring at him like bilngbilng, full of joy and excitement.

Feeling the mixed thoughts in his heart, he swept them away. Ye Sinian patted his arm. Seeing his shining eyes, he opened his mouth wanting to ask the meaning but only said: "Of course you can!"

One high and one short, there was two line. They stepped over to the one side, and shivered at the same time.

They didn't feel that they were standing there just now, but now they came over to find that the temperature difference was so big, that one side was hot and humid summer, and this side was dry and cold winter.

The two looked at each other, shiveringly took out their jackets from their backpacks and put them on.

Alan had also found a life pearl long ago. He had a black backpack behind him and even the jacket he took out was similar to Ye Sinian's.

Ye sinian glanced inadvertently, his eyebrows trembled, and while complaining about the instant sense of sight of the wholesale discount, he wrapped his not very thick coat tightly.

Enduring the erosion of the biting cold wind, the two of them walked swiftly on the vast gray-brown field, like a wolf chasing behind them.

Finally...

Ye sinian stood on tiptoe and glanced at the dead wood standing in the field not far away, his eyes lightened slightly, he accelerated his pace and ran over, picked up the small dark red box under the tree and ran back.

Not in the mood to appreciate the beautiful scenery and experience the magnificent scene at all, the two of them quickly went in the direction of the rain forest one after the other, their noses were red with cold, and their breath became frosty.

In the vast wilderness, two slender and strong men, one high and one low, wrapped their coats tightly, and ran with long legs.

Emma, ​​it's freezing to death!

=========================

In one breath, they rushed into the vibrant rainforest on the opposite side, feeling like they entered heaven. The two breathed a long sigh of relief.

From extremely cold to extremely hot, the two shivered together again, with lingering fears.

He didn't know what happened just now. He just felt a little bit cold when he first passed by, but he didn't expect that the closer to the dead tree, the colder it would become. The cold wind was whistling, and it was almost blowing into his bones.

The tip of Alan's nose was flushed with cold, and he shrank his neck and rubbed his hands. He looked at Ye Sinian, who was suffering from physical discomfort, and said hesitantly: "Sinian, you..."

Before he finished speaking, Ye Sinian raised his head suddenly and interrupted him.

The eyebrows were full of vigilance, Ye Sinian's dark green eyes seemed to contain the inevitable frost, coldly looking at the dense trees not far away, his body was slowly tightening, and the blue-green vines on the side of the neck also slowly showed his figure.

Alan was puzzled, but he was also infected by his appearance. He couldn't help tightening the knotted muscles on his body, frowning and looking at the thicket of trees that seemed to him to be quiet.

Time ticked ticking away slowly.

The unmoving bushes on the opposite side moved quickly. Alan's eyes widened suddenly, and he saw a long and thin figure slowly coming out.

Ye sinian's pupils shrank suddenly.

Obviously he was in the dense jungle, but the man wore as if he was going to a banquet. The black suit was very neat, wrapped in a slender and thin body, making his face pale.

The delicate and glamorous facial features were slightly paler because of the pale complexion. They obviously should be pitiful looks, but the temperament on his body was slightly wrong.

The corners of his lips were tilted upwards, and the man evoked a slightly nervous smile. He looked at the two people wearing the same clothes opposite, and the smile on his lips became deeper.

The slender and pale hand slowly raised, passing by Ye sinian, and pointed straight at the tall man with stiff expression beside him.

Alan's tall body trembles suddenly, the smile on the man's face is getting bigger and bigger, his fingers are lightly hooked, his pale lips are slowly opening, his voice is hoarse.