3.5

Ye sinian evoked a wicked smile. The sharp teeth sharpened his lover's soft earlobes. His lips were lightly opened by the kissed red lips. It was obviously a sigh, but Chu Yue clearly heard a hint of schadenfreude. .

Hearing what he said, no matter how impulsive he was at this time, he had to pant and stop.

Chu Yue fiercely sculpted a crimson mark on the delicate collarbone of his lover in his arms, his slender and powerful fingers drew down from the back of his head into the collar and stroked the smooth back of his neck.

His lover's fingertips wore the thin cocoons sharpened by swordsmanship and knives, the rough touch made Ye Sinian feel shudder in his heart. He turned his head to hide, his phoenix eyes widened and stared at him: "Don't touch me! "

"You are mine, why can't I touch you?" Chu Yue raised his eyebrows, instead of stopping, he tried harder, his fingertips teasingly stroked the phoenix-shaped mark that needs to be carefully touched.

The ger's phoenix-shaped imprint was very sensitive. Ye Sinian trembled and pushed him a little furiously, covering the back of his neck, saying, "I'll touch you again!"

The smile in Chu Yue's eyes couldn't stop, he very hooliganly pointing to his slender lower body, and said, "Did you not touch me just now?"

"Bah! I'm disciple!" Ye Sinian's face blushed and he stared bitterly. He glanced, turned and ran out.

Seeing that his little lover left him and ran out, Chu Yue was stunned for a while before he could react. He looked down at the poor little brother who raised his head, and shook his head with a wry smile.

You can't live by committing evil!

================

After staying in the account for a long time, Chu Yue changed his clothes and walked out with a dark face.

Xiaowei Cheng has been waiting for a long time. The Cheng family and the Chu family have been friends for generations. He and Chu Yue are also good brothers. Although they usually fight and tear down each other, their relationship is first-class. Chu Yue's personalityis indifferent and he is a careless person who doesn't care about the faces of others, so the two get along very well.

He originally came to ask how to resettle those who were rescued from the bandits, but when he saw the general's dark face, which was different from the past. Xiaowei Cheng, who had been tortured for many years, had a big alarm in his heart, he wanted to run away.

But it was him that Chu Yue was looking for, how could he let him slip away?

Quickly blocking the person, Chu Yue kicked him and said, "Where are you running?"

Wei Cheng touched the back of his head, and said bitterly: "Because I think it's not okay for you to find me..."

Chu Yue nodded, and said: "You guessed it right, you will solve the trivial matters in the army in the future, don't disturb me."

Seeing his naturally unguilted expression, Lieutenant Cheng vomited blood in his heart silently, "Why! "

You don't understand, this general wants to discuss marriage matters.

Chu Yue lifted his chin, severely injuring the fragile mind of the bachelor: "I'm very busy."

Xiaoli Cheng who didn't understand: "..."

Chu Yue was satisfied. He turned to the child's carriage, but before he walked a few steps, he saw Yang Yuzhang who was not far from him, was about to talk.