4.5

Yun Xiu talked freely in the class. He spoke very quickly, but every sentence was straight to the point, and let people start in a few words.

There was a slight surprise in Ye Sinian's eyes. He didn't know the details of Yun Xiu, but it was undeniable that he was indeed a very good teacher. Under his explanation, even he felt like learning many.

It's just that...

his phoenix eyes narrowed slightly.

Ye Sinian glanced across the classroom calmly, only to see everyone gradually gathered all their minds in Yun Xiu's low voice and seemingly inadvertent small movements like they were fascinated.

Ye Sinian looked at the young man on the podium who was suddenly obsessed with his gestures. He couldn't tell whether this man's methods were so high, if he really just came to be a teacher, would he be a constrained talent.

Perceiving his gaze, Yun Xiu raised his eyes suddenly, his eyes as clear as spring water seemed to be rippling with water, and the smile on his lips had a hint of inexplicable meaning.

Ye sinian frowned, the gaze he stared at him with contained defensiveness and vigilance.

Yun Xiu blinked, his expression was still gentle with a bookish air, but Ye Sinian clearly saw a trace of sadness from it.

With a chill on his back, Ye Sinian grinned subconsciously and raised the test paper in front of him.

After rolling his eyes at the test paper, Ye Sinian secretly said in his heart that this person looked pretty good at first glance, but he didn't expect that the more he looked at him, the more he looked like a neurosis...

There must be a problem!

=================

While Song Shu was dragged down by the case in the capital, Ye Sinian has not only begun a counterattack at school, but also his aspect has never slackened.

Adhering to his wish for the second phase of the year, Ye Sinian did not choose to develop his power through business and become rich, but began an arrogant career in the underground world of F city with a little brother who has been indefinitely extended during the second phase.

In the previous mission, he hadn't been a gang boss, so this time he was familiar with it. In just six months, he swallowed a piece of cake from the boss in the underground world of F City, which has been calm for many years.

And when the gangsters were jealous of this fierce young man and planned to take action, they had already put the school and their neighborhood into their own sphere of influence.

Because the second semester has begun, and this semester is destined to be unstable.

Ye Si Nian paused when he entered the classroom, his eyes swept across the first appearance this semester. Shen Jinbin, who was sitting in his seat, had a complicated expression.

What can he say? The power of the plot is so great that even if his butterfly tries to wave its wings, what should happen will happen.

If he guessed correctly, that transfer student heroine Tang Xue is coming.

A dark glow flashed in his slightly constricted phoenix eyes. Ye Sinian pursed his lips, with some weird expectations in his heart.

He wanted to see if the heroine, who had put aside her rhetoric to influence the original owner and changed his character, would still stick to the plot when facing a completely different self.

After finally taking a little time from the heavy work to come to school, Shen Jinbin reluctantly pressed his heart to cope with the diligent tablemate beside him, but all his mind was at the door of the classroom where the person entered and exited.