4.2

Looking down at the school uniform that was too rustic on him, Shen Jinbin frowned uncomfortably, flicked his schoolbag back impatiently, and stepped into the school gate with his hands in his pockets.

He didn't want to go to any high school at all, except for the knowledge he had learned a long time ago, what else could he learn from in the school? ! His father said him to cultivate connections, but what topics could he have in common with the group of naive children who were not weaned?

It's a waste of time!

Shen Jinbin was very angry, but didn't show any signs on his face. The moment he stepped into the classroom, his expression turned into a reserved and elegant smile. He looked around to see a smiling boy reserved a best place for him.

"Young Master Bin! You are here!" The boy next to Shen Jinbin's seat lit up. He graciously pointed to the seat next to him, and said: "There is a place here!"

Shen Jin politely nodded and smiled at him who was very talkative. He walked over.

Since he heard that he and Shen Jinbin were making plans in the same class, Sun He, who had been occupying his seat and refused to let others sit, was very excited. He tried hard not to laugh so diligently, but the hard work for a long time had no effect.

"Hello, Shao Bin! I am Sun He! I am the second son of Sun Fuhai, the CEO of the Sun Group!" Sun He waited for Shen Jinbin to sit down and began to introduce himself impatiently.

Shen Jinbin glanced across his smiling face, a trace of contempt and disdain flashed across his eyes quickly, but he had never seen many people like Sun He since he was a child, and this time he came to school to accept some younger brothers! Therefore, his mind flashed with despise at the idea, but his mouth was generally opened in admired:

"Is that the well known production of building materials Sun who your father scratch. I really admire."

"Don't flatter, young master Bin Haha!"

Unexpectedly, Shen Jinbin knew his father. Sun He was surprised and happy, he was full of pride. He admired Shen Jinbin more and had a good impression of him as he was very humble.

Shen Jinbin gently curled his lips, feeling that his father's so-called task was nothing more than that.

Look, a few words, the person in front of him is so excited...

How difficult is it to conquer the entire class, the entire grade, and the entire school?

But so.

======================

Although most of the people in the class are children, they are from that kind of family background. Children are different, and now they're in high school. In fact, everyone is not a simple kid anymore. Before, everyone was able to get together so quickly. A large part of the reason was because they considered their family backgrounds to be similar, so they were willing to release friendly signal, willing to be each other's friends.

Now, there is a young master of the Shen family who is richer than everyone else, how can they ignore it?

So for a while, the originally quiet classroom became lively in an instant, everyone pretended to greet Shen Jinbin inadvertently, their attitudes were all insignificantly courteous or even flattering.

Shen Jinbin is always willing to come. He has long sleeves and dances with everyone. It doesn't look like he is in the classroom, but like a cocktail party dedicated to the development of interpersonal relationships. In fact, he is indeed expanding his interpersonal circle.