2.7

Ye sinian looked at the huge propaganda banner not far away, and was shocked.

Slightly lowering his gaze to narrow the cold killing intent in his eyes, Ye Sinian shook his lover's hand by his side, his body trembling slightly.

Keenly discovering that something was wrong with him, Pei Xiuyuan held the person tighter, he frowned and glanced at the banner propagating the charity auction. He didn't see any problems, but it was obviously not the time to pursue this. Pei Xiuyuan silently wrote down the banner and the contents of the above. He squeezed out the crowd as he hold Ye sinian.

"What's the matter?" Away from the crowd, Pei Xiuyuan stopped now, looking at Ye Sinian who was leaning in his arms with worry in his eyes, stroking his forehead worriedly with his big hand, for fear that he might feel uncomfortable.

"Let's go home, take me home!" Ye Sinian clenched Pei Xiuyuan's clothes tightly, his crying voice was full of horror, as if he saw something terrifyingly terrifying.

Pei Xiuyuan was distressed and couldn't ask any more, so he rushed towards the hotel.

Ye Si shrank in the quilt, almost into a ball, leaving no gap.

Seeing his insecure performance like this, Pei Xiuyuan seemed to have been stabbed several times in his heart, it was so painful that he was almost suffocated. He lay down beside him with his eyes full of distress, and stretched out his long arms to take the person into his arms and patted comfortably, holding his back.

In the darkness, where is Ye Sinian's expression at this moment afraid of fear? He quietly turned over the deepest childhood memories of the original owner, his eyes were full of cold hostility.

Love Home Orphanage...

According to the original's destiny trajectory, a large part of the reason why the original owner wanted to return to China was because of this little-known orphanage.

However, he was not going to repay his favor. Strictly speaking, the orphanage was not his benefactor at all.

No food, no water, no food, no water to drink, he was kept in a cage since he was young, he was beaten and tortured at every turn. The original owner's childhood memories were completely dark. If he didn't accidentally ran out and was picked up by his current parents, he would not survive to today.

The original owner knew that there were amazing secrets in the orphanage. After returning to China, he had always wanted to collect evidence in this regard, he had worked hard for a long time, but he had no idea. And as the original owner's investigation became deeper and deeper, his life continued to encounter some unimaginable troubles, and even the final car accident was not a pure accident.

Later, with the death of the original owner, the secret of that orphanage became even more unknown, and was completely buried in darkness.

Ye sinian concealed himself in the darkness expressionlessly. He felt that his qi training still hadn't cultivated enough, otherwise there would be no urge to rush to the orphanage and pinch all the participants to death.

But he can't. Those people should be sanctioned by the law and spurned by everyone. Those dirty secrets should be made public. It's too cheap to kill them like this!

Taking a deep breath, barely constricting the killing intent in his eyes, Ye Sinian moved his body and slowly loosened the quilt in his hand.

Pei Xiuyuan carefully lifted the quilt, when he met those bright red eyes, he was stabbed with a needle in his heart, which was extremely distressed.