Counterattack Martial Arts NP (5)

Hundred of years passed by, Ye Sinian stood on the bedside and leaned down slightly, dropped a kiss on the eyes of his lover whose eyes light gradually was extinguishing, and his voice was unspeakably firm: "Honey, wait for me."

Yun Xiu slowly closed his eyes, a reassuring smile flashed across his lover's lips in his mind. He moved his fingers, his fingertips moved slightly across the silver-white ring on his lover's ring finger, and the corners of his lips slowly curled up.

A trace of unquenchable pain and sadness flashed in Ye Sinian's eyes. Although it was not the first time he saw his lover pass away, although he was sure that his lover would be waiting for him in the next world, his heart seemed to be scratched by the tip of a knife. The bloody pain did not decrease.

Taking a deep breath, Ye sinian took out a small glass bottle from his pocket, with a slight smile on his face, sat down on the chair besides his lover's bed.

The transparent liquid looked ordinary and harmless, Ye Sinian's eyes were calm, he glanced at his smiling and solidified lover next to him for the last time, then he raised his head and drank the liquid completely.

The effect of the medicine soon came on, Ye Sinian slowly stretched out his hand to hold the hand of his lover who still had body temperature, exhausted his last strength, and interlocked his fingers.

By the time everyone from the Yun family who found something wrong through the monitoring equipment broke in, everything was too late.

And Ye sinian, amidst their trembling cry, slowly left that world.

He return to the system space.

After blinking and realizing that he had returned to the system space, Ye Si Nian didn't hesitate for a while, he clicked on the control panel and couldn't wait to click on the small green tree.

With the familiar feeling of being obliterated by the turbulent energy, Ye Sinian closed his eyes tightly, his curled eyelashes trembling slightly, his cold jade-like flawless face was slowly dyed with a few traces of red, and his red lips opened slightly, faintly visible the soft tongue inside.

Suddenly the long golden branches stuck their heads out of the control panel, and skillfully wrapped Ye sinian's thin waist. When they felt that he was about to wake up from receiving the energy, they reluctantly released it.

When returning to the control panel, the golden branch suddenly paused, as if they had noticed something, and moved quickly to touch the silver-white ring.

A golden leaf that emerged from the branch gently rubbed against the ring. When it was touched, the small leaf with the tip of the leaf on the ring flashed brightly, showing a glorious slight silver color.

Ye sinian slowly opened his eyes.

The phoenix eyes were shining, as if filling the entire galaxy, and the slightly upward-turned ends of his eyes raised a bewildering arc. He lowered his gaze and glanced at the ring on his ring finger with some confusion.

The small and exquisite little leaves lay quietly on the surface of the ring.

Ye Sinian pursed his lips, subconsciously reached out and touched it. When his fingertips touched the playful tip of the leaf, a touch of intimacy instantly hit his heart. Ye Sinian paused with his fingertips, the corners of his lips made a pleasant arc.

The inexplicable doubts were quickly thrown away, feeling the more abundant energy in his body, Ye Sinian bowed his head in a good mood and dropped a kiss on the ring.

With difficult expectations in his eyes, Ye Sinian's eyes flickered slightly, his slender fingers operated on the control panel for a while and he disappeared into the system space in an instant.