8.22

The emperor watched him standing outside the door wanting to enter but not daring to enter. He moved in his heart and said in a deep voice,

"What did you find?"

He knew these confidant guards very well. Since he had given the order, then they will definitely not come to find him when there is no progress.

Now that people are here, they must have found something that even they can't make up their minds.

But only half an hour has passed...

he was puzzled, but he was still expressionless on his face, staring at him with solemn eyes.

The young guard, who was not very old, walked in with a bitter face and knelt on the ground and said all he had seen and heard.

Although he was speechless and embarrassed, he didn't dare to hide anything.

Because the picture he just saw is really...

Rou Fei has an affair with the third prince, and the third prince even thinks that the seed in her belly is his, and wants to take the mother and son out of the harem.

Does Rou Fei want to kill two birds with one stone? A lie to both? The third prince obviously only learned that Concubine Rou was not dead after returning to Beijing. He could not be the real father of the child...

All of these made him, a man who had seen a lot of dark sides, couldn't help but be amazed.

After listening to what he said, the emperor's face grew gloomy, his eyes seemed to be burning with fire, his hands clenched and placed on his knees were almost violent, and the anger in his heart became more and more intense.

It is good! That's great!

He is in vain! Now he was hit hard by a little concubine!

And that good for nothing son Li Bingxun in vain!

He pityed his childhood, thinking he lost his mother and had a violent character. He turned a blind eye to him in the past, but now! That's how he rewarded himself!

He was still wondering why Li Bingxun had not come to him as his "mother" and respected Concubine during this period of time. It turns out that this is the case!

Have fornication with the harem concubine! Kinky. Chaotic harem! Even delusional to disturb the royal blood!

It is a blatant provocation!

Did they think he died as an emperor? !

==================================

Last night he went quietly to find Roufei and relieved it. The sky was bright when he returned to the palace. Li Bingxun just closed his eyes on the bed and heard a rush of footsteps outside the door.

He was awakened just now when he was feeling a little sleepy. Li Bingxun's heart became futile and he sat up with a calm face.

But when he heard what the person said, he couldn't care about getting angry anymore.

Concubine Rou...was beaten into the cold palace because she ran into the saint driving and disrespect the emperor?!

How is this possible?!

He subconsciously looked at the sky. At this time, they were only more than an hour apart. Concubine Rou should be in her sleep. How could she run into the holy driver?!

Li Bingxun was puzzled and anxious in his heart, hurriedly got up and dressed, planning to go to the emperor to intercede, and put her back to Yunhua Hall.

Concubine Rou is still pregnant, how can she stay in a place like Leng Gong?!

But suddenly, the action of his dressing paused, and a thought that had never been imagined before flashed through his mind.

The trivial matter like the collision with the holy driver can cause his father to make such a big fire, does it mean that his father is now disgusted with Concubine Rou? That being the case, can he do it...

It doesn't matter if his father doesn't agree! Even if he loses the title, he must rescue Concubine Rou from that cold palace!

The big deal is that he want to take Concubine Roux out of the palace as his mother!

Correct! Why didn't he come up with this idea before!

When she gives birth safely, she will either keep it secret forever, or tell his father slowly the truth, isn't that all right?

Even if the matter is revealed, will his father still see if he will die?

You know, the eldest brother and the second brother have no children under their knees, and Concubine Rou is probably his father's first grandson!

In addition, the emperor has turned one eye and closed one of his eyes when he has caused such a big disaster on weekdays. This time it should be not it! As long as he intercedes well, his father will definitely agree!

The problem that has been plagued for many days is about to be solved, and Li Bingxun's heart that was raised by Concubine Roux's entry into the cold palace is repeated again.

Thinking of being able to fly with Concubine Roux in the future, the expression on his face was extremely excited, and he quickly put on his clothes and went to the palace again.

====================================

The emperor looked at his third son kneeling down like a fool. Very surprised, he said:

"You want to take Concubine Roux out of the palace and serve her as a mother?"

"Yes!"

Li Bingxun's face was serious, and his righteous words were solemn:

"Concubine Rou has always been very caring for her children. Even to save her children, she fell into the water and almost died away. This child minister lost his mother when he was a child, and always respected her as a mother. Since the father emperor had already detested her, why did he tie her in the palace and wait for death alone? Although the child was not talented, he thought to let her enjoy her twilight years..."

After that, he bowed deeply to the emperor and said:

"Although there is no precedent for this matter, but this ministers dare to ask the emperor to make it happen!"

Sitting on the dragon chair, the emperor looked down and pretended at his third son, who almost lied to himself, suddenly shook his head and smiled.

Li Bingxun raised his head in surprise and looked at his father, who was smiling more and more above him, with a hint of anxiety in his heart for some reason.

"Quan'an."

The emperor's face was full of an uncontrollable smile. He smiled and looked at the old eunuch who was eager to clip his tail. He pointed at Li Bingxun underneath with his finger, and said:

"Look, I actually taught him to be a good son who is so filial!"

The old eunuch trembled all over, the smile on his face was uglier than crying, and his mouth opened, but he didn't know how to answer this.

See you, God, how should he answer this!

"Come here!"

The emperor finally saw enough of Li Bingxun's blank expression, the smile on his face closed, and he sternly shouted:

"Put this rebellious son into prison. No one is allowed to let him out without my order!"

Li Bingxun's heart was fierce. A jump, before he could react, he was gagged by the guards who had been prepared a long time ago, and dragged out roughly.

On the dragon chair, the emperor squinted his eyes gloomily, and muttered in a cold voice: "What a good son..."