2.15

"What do you mean?!" Huang Dezheng was furious, staring at Su Yibai in front of him with blood red eyes.

Su Yibai was obviously shocked by his reaction, his face was pale and bloodless, he cried grievously: "I want to help you! Rong's is a big company, if you go to work..."

"You just want to insult me, right?!" Huang Dezheng became even more angry. He clenched his fist tightly, his neck violently violently. Although he tried his best to restrain, he still couldn't help being humiliated by the anger in his heart, plus he had been frustrated in his heart before.

Su Yibai's irritability broke out in an instant: "Say! Why did you know about Rong Buping!"

The painful and desperate memory that night suddenly exploded in his mind. Su Yibai's face suddenly whitened , thinking of him subconsciously concealing He Rong. When Bu Ping met and reconciled, he opened his mouth and looked at Huang Dezheng hurriedly, but he was speechless.

He clearly sees his panic in his eyes, thinks of what a colleague quietly told him that day that someone specially greeted the school to pick Su Yibai out, the expression on Huang Dezheng's face became more and more frightening, the suspicion that had lasted for days, finally it was confirmed that his eyes gradually became disappointed and resentful, he said in a gloomy tone: "That's it! Why, seeing that I can't support you now, so you hurried to another man?"

Su Yibai couldn't believe it. His eyes widened: "I ...... how can you say that?!"

"Get out," Huang Zheng slightest patience to listen to his explanation did not, irritable shouted: "I'll see you Xianzang !!"

Su Yibai's face was instantly hit by the extremely heavy words. He wanted to reach out and grab Huang Dezheng's hand, but he was relentlessly thrown away. Unexpectedly, he staggered and bumped into the table behind him. Suddenly, there was a heartbeat. The tingling.

Seeing his embarrassed look, Huang Dezheng no longer had the tender affection of the past. As long as he thought that the person in front of him would humiliate himself so much, he would like to tear him apart!

"Get out!"

The tears in Su Yibai's eyes couldn't hold back anymore. He looked sadly and angrily at the man with disgust in front of him, finally he could no longer bear the usual crying and walked out.

Huang Dezheng's eyes were red and staring at the door that was slammed shut. He thought about the way Su Yibai ran out crying just now, as if he finally removed the heavy burden on his shoulders, he felt extremely relaxed in his heart.

It's okay for him to leave ... Compared to Pei Xiuning's enthusiasm, concentration and unreservedness, Su Yibai is too much!

Thinking of that Pei Xiuning who was angry at him because of meeting Su Yibai and himself, Huang Dezheng slowly recovered his calmness. He looked down at the door key in his hand with an unpredictable expression, and made a decision in his heart.

=======================

Ye Sinian leaned against the kitchen door expectantly with his arms folded, looking at Pei Xiuyuan, who was wearing a pink apron, with a serious expression pour a dish of peppercorns into the oil pan.

The hot and spicy smell rushed over his face instantly. Seeing that the situation was not good, Ye Sinian quickly covered his nose and backed up a few steps: "Come on! I won't bother! Go out and wait for me!"

Pei Xiuyuan turned around. He rushed out of the kitchen and sneezed a few earth-shattering sneezes. A little embarrassed and a little angrily, he looked at Ye Sinian who was avoiding far away, and said, "Just wait! Isn't it just a braised fish? I still don't believe it. !"