3.8

It was late at night, the deep house compound, which had been quiet and dignified in the past, was suddenly torn apart by a scream.

It was like a little spark falling on kerosene. In an instant, the entire Houfu House was full of voices, as if it had been arranged in advance. After hearing that scream, a dozen or so held clubs of maid servants with lanterns flooded from everywhere, followed by countless companions who did not know the truth and thought they had entered to caught the thief, and went straight to the small courtyard where Ye sinian was.

The dim lights came together and came along the path of flowers, like fire dragons. Some people seemed to be afraid that they would lose the benefits if they were late. They ran so fast under their feet that the lanterns they brought with them shook. When they couldn't run, they turned their back and replaced it with a brighter glazed lamp. In a moment, the backyard of the Hou Mansion was illuminated like daylight.

Obviously they are still on the road, but some of the headed people have long put on expressions of righteous indignation and contempt. They want to step over to the small courtyard where the position is a little bit off, cursing and catching the two of their untidy clothes and slutty poses.

The fantasies in their mind intensified. Thinking of the benefits that would be gained after this incident, everyone couldn't help walking like flying, but only halfway through, the fire dragon stopped.

They saw that beside the pavilion that was covered by curtains, a young master wore trousers and exposed white flowers skin and fell to the ground with a panic expression. Seeing that someone finally came, he didn't care that it was not his family who needed to hide his identity. Busily yelled at them in panic: "Come here! Save my son!"

The few middle-aged servants headed by them looked at each other. They are all Xue's confidants who have been accustomed to these years, they have long known the wife's plan tonight. At this time, seeing this young man in such a face, can't guess who he is?

Some of them were active, as soon as they saw it, they figured out the key, thinking that Du Qinghuan was in the pavilion and a trace of color suddenly flashed in his eyes. With desire and greed, a man stretched out his hands to grab him from the young man behind him. After passing the bright glazed lamp, he stepped forward and stretched out his hand to grab the curtain that was as thin as a cicada's wings floating in the wind.

"Stop!" A female scream mixed with anger and horror came from the pavilion.

The middle-aged man who was planning to tear down the curtain and let the scene inside become whiter than the world, the eye-catching middle-aged man trembled suddenly. He was shaken by the familiar voice and was shocked, he took two steps back, his eyes widened in astonishment, and he murmured: "This...husband...madam?!"

The screaming voice was too high, the person who was originally focused only on the young man had caught the familiar voices as they shook back to their senses, their expressions instantly changed from triumphant anticipation to consternation and panic. For a while, there was no sound around the pavilion.

"Ah...hmm..." The needles dropped around the pavilion could only be heard by the wind, and without the noise of the crowd, the suppressed and unbearable groans in the curtain were instantly magnified, and the servants were scared to death.

Originally planned to take a servant who didn't know the truth to Du Qinghuan's small courtyard to catch the traitor, and took the opportunity to make a big mess to ruin his reputation, but he didn't expect to run into such a big incident halfway, who should have been lying on Du Qinghuan's bed. The Prince Wang actually got together with...the master's wife!