6.1

Strongly pressing the anger in her heart, Yang Yurou whitened her fingertips. But her eyes were full of tears, as she cried and said, "Mu Feng...you...do you like someone else, so you looking for such a ridiculous excuse to perfuse me?"

Ye Sinian twitched his eyebrows, took a sip of the warm coffee on the table, and said, "I didn't perfuse you."

His eyes swept across the table inadvertently. The new film investment plan opened, and his eyes paused on the photo of the male protagonist.

Knuckles knocked on the table, Ye Sinian inadvertently reached out and picked up the photo, waved to Yang Yurou, and said, "Look, I like this."

Yang Yurou opened her eyes in astonishment and looked at it in wonder. In the photo, the man with his upper body turned his back to the camera, his bronze muscles glowing charmingly under the light, the side lines turning back slightly were cold and rough. Even in a photo, it is hard to ignore the male's rushing hormonal breath.

The weird feeling in her heart got heavier, Yang Yurou frowned tightly and said: "Gu Yixiao?"

With a move in her heart, she calmly glanced at the protagonist's name on the picture.

Ye Sinian nodded naturally. Putting the photo on the desktop, he said, "Yes, I like him, so Miss Yang, we are not suitable."

Yang Yurou opened her mouth. Of course, she was not willing to give up the golden turtle son-in-law who was about to get it, but she never thought about this kind of weird reason for breaking up, coupled with the indescribable weird feeling in her heart, she was speechless for a while and didn't know what to say.

Before Monk Shangbei dismissed the marriage contract, she started collecting information about Mu Feng very early. To be honest, this high-quality man is indeed the Prince Charming in every woman's heart. He is rich and golden, handsome and stable, more importantly, his private life was very careful, there has never been any bad style problem.

She knew, Mu Feng is the president of an entertainment company! There are countless handsome men and beauties around him. He is so clean and self-conscious. If she hadn't investigated and found out that he was healthy, she would have doubted whether he had anything unspeakable!

Such a person is very eye-catching, and her original fiancé is such a degenerate dude, how can she not be tempted by comparing the two?

She tried her best to let her parents "accidentally" get to know Mu Feng's parents, then endured her temper in front of Mu Feng's parents for so long to pretend to be a virtuous lady, which made Mu Feng nod and agree to look at everything with herself. But now how did everything gone wrong?

"Send Miss Yang out." Ye Sinian didn't want to pester her anymore. He ordered the assistant on the other end of the phone and nodded to Yang Yurou expressionlessly: "Miss Yang, I have work, so I can't escort you."

As soon as he finished speaking, he heard a polite knock on the door. The young man wearing flat glasses opened the door and looked at Yang Yurou with a polite smile.

"Mu Feng..." Yang Yurou had a weak and helpless injured expression on her face, but her heart was secretly ruthless.

Although Mu Feng's attitude towards her was not eager before, at least the gentleman was gentle!

She would never believe that strange reason! Having acted innocently, kindly and tenderly for so long according to Mu Feng's preferences, and he didn't realized that her acting was so good that she lied to him before, how could Mu Feng suddenly become disgusted?