1.10

"Oh."

Pleased by the bewilderment of Qin Shiyue, Ye Sinian smiled and licked his lips, leaned on the table with his chin in one hand, and glanced at the tips of Qin Shiyue's ears, which were slowly turning red.

The beautiful and innocent young man sighed with a slight smile, while the slightly upward turned phoenix eyes show a slight evil intent and glanced at him with slanted eyes. Ye Sinian's appearance looked criminal.

Ye Sinian stared blinkingly at Qin Shiyue beside him, looking wantonly up and down at his figure, and the meaning of it was clear.

Qin Shiyue was stiff all over, his heart stopped for a moment, and then beat fast under his bare gaze.

Ye Sinian smile widened, and he suddenly hooked his finger. Then said with a deep voice, but with an irresistible strength.

"I want to do you."

Qin Shiyue rapidly raised his head, barely maintained a calm and reserved attitude despite the overturned wine cup. His voice was hoarse: "Are you serious?"

Ye Sinian raised his eyebrows, wrapped his arms around his collar, drew them closer then breathed.

"Why, you don't dare?"

His fingers pressed on the side of Qin Shiyue's neck, and under the finger was the pulsating pulse. Ye Sinian narrowed his eyes dangerously, suddenly raised his head, and licked the lips of Qin Shiyue with the tip of his tongue.

The blood raced through his body, and Qin Shiyue no longer took account of anything else. He grabbed the man in his arms and kissed him back vigorously.

Ye Sinian closed his eyes and deepened the kiss.

========================

Ye House, Ye Liu changed into a customized suit and stood in front of the mirror, with a rarely seen lost in thought expression.

He didn't know what had happened. Since Ye Sinian left Ye house half a year ago, everything has gone wrong with him.

In the base, Qin Shiyue's power grew gradually, even tending to win the first place in the base. His strength was greatly weakened due to his suppression. Because of Ye Sinian, he and Qin Shiyue had no possibility of reconciling, and he could only continue to reluctantly unite with other forces to gain support.

He didn't even know why Qin Shiyue valued Ye Sinian so much. Was it just for his appearance?

Yes, although his personality and qualifications can't support a wall, but he really looks good!

I see!

Thinking of the beautiful boy who depended on the strong in the base, Ye Liu frowned in disgust, and his dislike and disdain for the man of his own blood increased by a few points.

Clearly is own blood flowed through him, why didn't he inherit even half of his own advantages?

Unlike Li Feiyan, he did not have any intention to persuade him, but also worked very hard. In order to help him, he is now staying in the Institute day and night in order to develop a virus vaccine as soon as possible.

Think of all the advantages of his lover, Ye Liu's face gradually improved.

After also confirming that there was nothing wrong with the bottom half, Ye Liu sighed.

In the evening, he had an appointment with Miss Cao Jiasan at Twilight Hue. Although he had no interest in Cao Meng at all and had no interest in places like Twilight Hue, his cooperation with Cao Jiasan was at a crucial period. Although he was impatient, he could only endure and accompany her.