3.2

Lin Chen was also taken aback when he met his eyes full of accusations, his eyes fill with tears. He had heard from his aunt before that Du Qinghuan was very dissatisfied with the disfigured Zhongguo Duke!

Why do he sound loyal now? !

"This...this is obviously a good deal between Mrs. Zun and my mother!"

Lin Chen explained subconsciously, but he noticed something was wrong as soon as his voice fell. There have been rumors in Beijing about the current Mrs. There is a means to think that she is just his successor, and indeed has no blood relationship with the red-eyed teenager in front of her. He couldn't help but shudder in his heart and hurriedly said to him:

"Is the madam respecting her own opinion?"

"Madam... how... ...How could she..." Du Qinghuan's watery phoenix eyes widened suddenly, with a shocking look. He squeezed his hands tightly, and murmured in disbelief, "I clearly said that I won't ruin the marriage. ..."

"You said you won't ruin the marriage?" Lin Chen was startled, his voice was raised uncontrollably, his eyes looked at the fragile young man in front of him with complicated eyes.

Everyone knows the fragility of gers and their pursuit of perfection. Very few gers were willing to marry a martial artist, let alone a general who has not returned home all the year round and has been disfigured?

This Du Qinghuan really...

Thinking of this, Lin Chen's contempt was completely gone, the hand that was holding his sleeves was suddenly released by a needle, his expression embarrassed and guilty.

Hearing his questioning, Du Qinghuan's face blushed, as if he was embarrassed to be mentioned to his fiancé in the public, but in order to show that he would not ruin the marriage, he resisted the shame and whispered: "Duke Zhongguo is fighting for the country, he was born fight to death. As a ger, it is a pity that I can't stand by his side. How can I break my marriage and hurt him when he needs support most?! Besides..."

Du Qinghuan bit his lip lightly, his slender fingers twisted together by the nervous master, his pink eartips slowly turned red. He hesitated for a moment, but mustered up the courage to express his heart in front of everyone:

"Chu Yue is a great hero, I... I am pleased with him. It's been a long time, even if he's disfigured. I admire him, not just because of his appearance... He is a hero who stands up for the country and the people outside, I will take care of him when he return home!... In my heart how can the marriage contract be dismissed if I'm so happy?"

The young man's voice was crisp but loud, the whole building was silent. Everyone was shocked. They all looked at the thin figure in the white robe upstairs with complicated eyes, there was an unspeakable emotion in their hearts.

Who says beauty is so lucky?

Obviously infatuation and loyalty!

Lin Chen was also stunned by his words like a sworn oath. He looked deeply in front of him with shyness and tension, but the firmness of Du Qinghuan between his eyebrows, the appreciation and joy in his heart almost overflowed, but only for a moment, the joy of finally finding a beloved was replaced by bitterness.

He always said to find someone who loves each other for a lifetime, but now, the most suitable person is right in front of him, but he missed it.

With a wry smile, he shook his head, Lin Chen solemnly offered a big gift to Du Qinghuan, and said ashamed:

"Master Du is righteous! Lin will be in distance!"

Du Qinghuan leaned back and shook his head and said, "Master Lin, this time you were blinded by others, there is no need to be so!"