4.4

Half a year passed in a hurry. On the first day of the second semester of high school, Ye Sinian put on a well-fitting school uniform and rode a cool-looking bicycle quickly through the crowd.

Without Song Shu's domestic violence and frequent hunger punishment, with sufficient delicious and nutritious food plus persistent exercise, he was growing up at this age. Ye Si Nian was almost height in a day, and he was fast in a short time. Raising high, he step into the ranks of 1.8 meters in one fell swoop.

Satisfied with his current figure, Ye Sinian pursed his lips, and inadvertently glanced over the roadside, looking at the girl who was looking at him with big eyes in surprise.

There was a depressed scream in his ear. Ye Sinian slightly raised his lips, glanced at the girl who was holding her face excitedly and jumping on the spot without a trace, and then quickly looked away.

In half a year, he not only made this body healthy, but also won the title of an iceberg schoolmaster and cold-faced male god at school, and he also had a perfect account of the second phase of the year.

The smile on his lips flashed away, the slender figure of Ye Sinian riding a bicycle quickly disappeared into the crowd.

That girl turned her head but didn't expect to see the famous male god in the school. The girl who was so excited that she bounced around the place for a long time, only then slightly calmed the excitement in her heart, holding her baby fat face and watched idiotically in the direction in which Ye sinian left.

Like many girls in school, she admires this male god who is so perfect that she can't have him as her boyfriend, can only see from afar.

He has a hard-hearted personality, but he smiles softly and helplessly at the girls who accidentally disturbed him to sleep; he was clearly sleeping in class, but every time he got good his grades, couldn't help but give birth a trace of jealousy. His looks were so terrific. His height and legs are so handsome but he has no friends...

How can there be such a handsome, cool and perfect person in the world?

My idol is such a perfect male god, how can this let others live! The girl sighed with emotion and pride.

===================

Of course, Ye sinian didn't know the inner thoughts of others. He opened his long legs and strode two steps to the classroom upstairs.

At that time, Shen Jinbin didn't know what medicine he took wrong, after being teased, he really started to pursue him.

Thinking of Shen Jinbin's endless pursuit in those days, Ye Sinian rolled his eyes and shuddered when he thought of it.

He had never realized as deeply as he did then that in his entire life, except for his lover who didn't know where he was, he would never accept anyone else.

But it is a pity that his lover did not appear this time.

Looking down and condensing the thoughts of his lover in his eyes, Ye Sinian pursed his lips, and generally shifted his mind to Shen Jinbin, who was arguing about changing his name after learning the truth.

When he was pursuing him, he was too high-profile at the time. With some people's intentional or unintentional promotion, it was a violent incident. Not only was it known to everyone in the school, but even out of school because of the special status of the student. It caused a series of chain reactions, and was finally learned by the Shen family.

The Shen family usually doesn't care about Shen Jinbin's private life. In the eyes of most people, it's actually a big deal for the rich brother to play with people while he is young.