Counterattack Tianliang Wangpo President's Letter (2)

He heard the sound of his body crashing down. In the dark and narrow space, Ye Sinian struggled to prop up his body and kissed the corner of his lover's lips whose body temperature was gradually cooling down beside him. Then he lay down again contentedly.

The last days have passed for a long time, they are very old, so old that even simple kisses have become extremely difficult, but fortunately, they have been together in this life. Under the unspeakable resentment and dissatisfaction of the system, they were together for a lifetime.

The more he thought about it, the more proud he was, Ye Sinian slowly closed his eyes and pulled the corners of his mouth hard against the top of the coffin, revealing a happy smile.

===================

Back to the system space again, the sad and depressed soul finally slowly recovered calm, Ye Sinian opened his eyes, stood up indifferently, slowly walked to the corner of the room, where there stood a huge hourglass with golden sand almost full.

But it's almost nothing.

Ye Sinian stood still in front of the hourglass, frowning at the golden fine sand that barely increased in the hourglass.

How about the points for completing tasks in this world?

His slender index finger stroked the silver-white ring, Ye Sinian just wanted to open the control panel, but the action on his hand suddenly stopped.

At some point, a leaf-like pattern appeared on the surface of the smooth ring. The small and exquisite leaves slightly tilted the tip of the leaf. It was clearly a static ornamentation. At first glance, it was full of vitality and playfulness, which was extremely unique.

Flicking the small leaf with his fingertips, Ye Sinian's frowning eyebrows slowly unfolded, the depressed soul that has been depressed since leaving Qin Shiyue's world feels much better.

Subconsciously curling the corners of his lips, Ye Sinian gently raised his left hand, slowly dropped a kiss on the leaf.

He closed his eyes and did not notice the weak light suddenly lit up by that little leaf.

When he was in a good mood, he opened the control panel, even when he saw that the points column had completely turned gray, Ye Sinian did not slow down the curvature of the corners of his lips.

[999988/1000000]

If there is no error in his memory, this number will be the same as before he entered the apocalyptic world without any change.

Phoenix eyes swept away, finally found a small tree in the corner of the small control panel.

Before that, this position was clearly the button of [Return Points to Reality].

Can't he go back?

Ye sinian slowly lowered his eyelids, his curled eyelashes cast two shadows on his face.

His current mood is a bit complicated. It stands to reason that after struggling for so long, his wish is to be able to get rid of the control of the system and return to the real world. Now that he has seen many years of hope fail, he should be angry or even crazy.

But in fact, the decades with Qin Shiyue made him not so obsessed with returning to the real world.

He originally wanted to be free from the system's control, but now the system can't be said to be unable to move and has become his tool.

Originally, he wanted to regain the freedom of birth, old age, sickness and death, not to mention, he had successfully stayed old in Qin Shiyue's world before.